Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Domino's Delivery Driver almost hits me and my 1 friend

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
On Saturday me and my Friend were on our way back to his place after getting pizza (not from domino's) while heading back we went to cross at a light. When it turned green we started crossing (there was no advanced green for people to turn left) but also as the light turned green a domino's delivery driver turns left towards us and doesn't slow down until we back up for him to go in front of us. Once he was already in front of us he slowed down then kept going. I flipped him off and kept walking. As we finish crossing we see him pull up at a house that is along the path we take. So as we pass the house he is knocking so I flip him off again and yell "Learn to drive asshole!". He then said something incomprehensible in our direction with his hand in the air (it wasn't the middle finger. Just actioning in our direction). We just ignored it and kept walking. People can be absolutely retarded

Over4dominocels

Ngl i would prob bomb him

This is why you don't tip.

Adidas
MidnaDominoQTSusan by RakeemSpoonPas
SatouLilyKurokiTomokoDominoSubwayHatsune

feels like years since I've had anything but supermarket frozen pizza, I could go for some domino's

Tbh forgot about this thread, have dominos once a week now
my usual excuse for not doing that is that I'm trying to save money but it feels dumb to say that with my cucked steam buying lately

my usual excuse for not doing that is that I'm trying to save money but it feels dumb to say that with my cucked steam buying lately
Discounts put dents in wallets

Why does every American franchise in "Canada" always have a fucking maple leaf in their logos?
E1480DB5 6703 410A 821D 0C4E43D5C2B2

@TheDarkEnigma learn2thumbnail

On Saturday me and my Friend were on our way back to his place after getting pizza (not from domino's) while heading back we went to cross at a light. When it turned green we started crossing (there was no advanced green for people to turn left) but also as the light turned green a domino's delivery driver turns left towards us and doesn't slow down until we back up for him to go in front of us. Once he was already in front of us he slowed down then kept going. I flipped him off and kept walking. As we finish crossing we see him pull up at a house that is along the path we take. So as we pass the house he is knocking so I flip him off again and yell "Learn to drive asshole!". He then said something incomprehensible in our direction with his hand in the air (it wasn't the middle finger. Just actioning in our direction). We just ignored it and kept walking. People can be absolutely retarded
Mogs me at having friends.

Mogs me for having one friend.