Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Domestic violence is terrible according to Reddit. Unless it’s towards an incel, then he needs to get thrown out of the house

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
★★
FC34BA76 FAF0 4C1B 8C01 C14C13E8C5AB

Everyone is equal. Non-incels are just more equal than incels. :feelsclown:

Like this is on incel tears, but has nothing to do with inceldom. It’s just a brocel venting about a domestic violence issue.

Ah, but the cuck fags on incel tear will still find a way to laugh about it. What if it was a daughter that had gotten choked out by her mother?

Then it’s a woke young woman against a mean Karen. Lmao, I hope every person on this thread gets murdered in cold blood

I'm not surprised at this point.. cognitive dissonance is a must for these creatures existence. I bet they think that Men are always the perpetrator and never the victim too.

They always presume the incel started it and that incel is the sole culprit.

This post was literally IT bait kek who the fuck cares

This post was literally IT bait kek who the fuck cares
lol yeah
Of course it’s okay if anyone higher status than me abuses me, that is the way of the family at least mine, you would throw up on your screen if I say everything my “family” did to me , my father beat me much much more than I attacked him and it literally had no reason , and everyone justified his actions for whatever the fucking reason same goes for my grandparents and my mother , these people I call family deserve to get burned alive and tortured to a painful death
He also throw me out the house when I was like 10 for going hard on my sister ,it was always his excuse ,he has to protect mylady his beautiful daughter am I right? His hypocrisies and gynocentricism is so cucked and retarded

Last edited:
lmao i didn't see that post, no way thats fr :feelshaha:

bro just starts packing with his dad at random times shits so satiric