Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Domestic violence is a woman's punishment for exploiting men.

TheDarkMessiah

TheDarkMessiah

Banned
-
"Unnatural deeds
Do breed unnatural troubles."-Macbeth

Whenever a woman is a "victim" of domestic violence, society is quick to brand the man as the villain and the woman as the "poor victim who didn't deserve it." But no one wants to get into the underlying problem of how the violence started in the first place. Whenever a man wants a relationship with a woman whether it be short or long term there is a rule(s) that a woman imposes on the man. " You have to do and pay for everything or else you can't be with me." This is what the majority of women around the world require of men and the ones that say they don't do this are lying. This is exploitation. When a relationship is founded on evil, the consequences are returned to the person founded it, ie the woman. The justice is delivered in many forms. Karma, God, the courts etc.

Men become violent, deceivers, players etc because the women desire this out of them. But she, just like everything else, sugar coats it and calls it a man being a challenge or mysterious. When you see a man being verbally and/or physically abusive in public, the woman that he's with tries to calm him down in order to protect her image of being the "good one", but in reality she's just as evil as he is. The woman is responsible for creating this monster. This was her plan all along, but this plan usually backfires in the form of domestic violence.

Men become abusive toward women because of their frustration in dealing with them. Women purposely create problems and make things difficult in relationships. They do this out of boredom or use it as a pretext to end the relationship. I've had a couple of women admit to me that they did this to their boyfriends. When the frustration builds up, along with the paranoia of the woman cheating on him kicking in, the man then becomes abusive.

The level of abuse the man dishes out depends on how much time, money, and energy the man invests in the woman. The more the man invest, the more violent he becomes when things are amiss in the relationship. I had a co worker of mine tell me that the most crushing part of a long-term relationship is that when it ends the man has nothing to show for it. All of that hard work for nothing. Yes, that really is depressing. Years wasted on a woman who doesn't give a fuck about you.

It's fucking hillarious when they say they want someone "assertive" and they wonder how it turned into domestic violence. A shy beta is very unlikely to be violent but of course that isn't an option. Fucking roasties, they deserve more domestic violence if anything.

this is so messed up i cant even... if you feel manipulated, leave. simple as. dont use your fucking neanderthal fists. ive seen domestic violence and its messed up and was totally his fault. youre disgusting.

this is so messed up i cant even... if you feel manipulated, leave. simple as. dont use your fucking neanderthal fists. ive seen domestic violence and its messed up and was totally his fault. youre disgusting.
Hello cucktears.
Women who do not abide by religious moral codes must be dealt with accordingly.

Women go on and on about wanting men who are confident, dominant and assertive.

Women complain whenever that same confidence, dominance and assertiveness backfires on them.

Absolutely OP. Most guys don't actually desire to beat up women. They do it because they can't contain their frustration. Also, most guys don't become "deadbeat dads" because they don't love their kids. They just can't handle being manipulated by the mother.

Absolutely OP. Most guys don't actually desire to beat up women. They do it because they can't contain their frustration. Also, most guys don't become "deadbeat dads" because they don't love their kids. They just can't handle being manipulated by the mother.

Exactly!

Women who get beat by their boyfriend or husband should've sensed his violent personality. Jfl at how females claim they can detect incels, yet they can't detect violent men. These liars deserve to get their asses beat whether they deserved it or not.