Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Domestic abuser and psychopath Amber heard Makes fun of man for being short (and calling out her obvious lies)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
How very brave and couragous from this obvious abusing psycopath to lie.

Exae_VQXAAsR0_n

Exae_VSXAAQJbSn

She's also obviously lying, Broken ribs but poses like that? Also claims to have had a broken nose but never seeked medical attention?
Of course she's still in the shitty marvel movies(which bummerdrummer loves and he loves wonderwoman).

Worthless fucking cunt.

I hate cunts.

I don't follow the story tbh, but fuck this cunt for her heightism.

Amber heard can literally get beaten and raped to oblivion by wide framed manlets. She's the most weakest foid of them all. Even I can could take her. She really sunken the ship since Johnny Depp. Brutally over for her.

How very brave and couragous from this obvious abusing psycopath to lie.

Exae_VQXAAsR0_n

Exae_VSXAAQJbSn

She's also obviously lying, Broken ribs but poses like that? Also claims to have had a broken nose but never seeked medical attention?
Of course she's still in the shitty marvel movies(which bummerdrummer loves and he loves wonderwoman).
i would instantly reply
what is it to you that i am or am not short
why are you mad if im short or not
you have the body of a 10 year old boy but im not mad

the only thing that is short is your IQ

It seems makeup has become a kind of magic where you literally cant see any trace of "abuse"
I think you need to send your makeup artist TO EVERY SINGLE BOXER IN EXISTENCE, after the fight they apply your "makeup" and their injuries disappear poof

are you dressed for the oscars on the beach
this may be the closest you get to winning
now swim up the shore with your pathetic frame and drown in your own narcissism
you pathetic self serving, wooden acting, tiny minded witch

inb4 prancing like a horse while your mind prances like a dunce on twitter

Last edited:
I want to rip out her spinal cord and feed it to rats (in dota 2)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back