Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Dollmaxxing is the best cope + guide

TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
Dollmaxxing is one of the best copes out there because you basically have a female that isn't alive and can do whatever you want to it. You can beat it up, f
uck it, snuggle it, whatever you want. She wont love you back but its better than nothing. But there are downsides to having a sex doll which is:
*They are heavy as fuck
*They are a bitch to clean
*They are really hard to hide
*They are expensive

If you want to buy a sex doll do NOT buy from some ching chong website. They will put shit in the tpe to make it cheaper and will feel worse there is alot of info in r/sexdolls. I also recommend you choose a silicone doll over tpe because a tpe doll isnt as realistic
like a silicone doll as seen here:
As you can see she looks good but isnt that realistic looking. Silicone dolls are alot more realistic looking but they are more expensiv
e so you will have to moneymaxx but its so worth it. look how hot she is:

Silicone dolls are a little firmer than tpe, but this is a good thing because spots like the knees and elbows shouldnt be as soft as the boobs and ass. Get the gel options for the ass, boobs, thighs, and lips they feel amazing even better than tpe in my opinion if you dont get this, her ass will be firm. The brand im gonna get for my next doll is the sino softmaxx they have the best jiggle:

They are many brands to
choose from but im gonna go with this one holy moly. This is the best cope there is many people will say but she cant love you :feels: but neither can foids. This doll wont cheat on you, say no, and talk about tiktok or makeup ever. If you live with your parents, do what I did and explain to them that you are a truecel and need to cope with no pussy it worked for me.

keeping them clean is a pain. They almost always wind up smelling like jizz, no matter how carefully you clean

nominating @TheTroonAnnihilator to make the sequel to the barbie movie

@Incline come and ragepost.

They need to make one that looks like Ramona Flowers. I would instantly buy one ngl :feelsohh::ahegao::feelsEhh:
mary elizabeth winstead GIF

i wish they had fake blood inside of them.
so i could cut them with a large knife and see that all that blood coming out of her

Review me this website nigga I need your opinion

If you live with your parents, do what I did and explain to them that you are a truecel and need to cope with no pussy it worked for me.
Bruh you have some really chill parents. My parents would ostracise and kill me.

Does cuddling it feel good?

Review me this website nigga I need your opinion
that website is good
Interesting. Are silicone ones tighter too? This one is a little loose
yea since its more firm, if your gonna get a butt toy or a torso get the gel options so they will be soft
Does cuddling it feel good?
yes I sleep with mine every night way better then a pillow

Cleaning it is the bitch part. WHY CAN US MEN NEVER HAVE NICE THINGS

You really got a big dick? (No homo, no diddy,)
I think it’s average I guess? Not exactly sure. I haven’t measured it since I was 16. Probably should and look up how it compares to average, kek.

True. I have a torso doll and it always smells
Get one of them one gallon pressure sprayers and hose her out over a bucket.

Then use an aquarium air pump inside a douse (sp?) nozzle, to air dry her... (It)

Or wear a condoms

Get one of them one gallon pressure sprayers and hose her out over a bucket.

Then use an aquarium air pump inside a douse (sp?) nozzle, to air dry her... (It)

Or wear a condoms
Sounds like a lot of work. I just put the doll in the bathtub and use the handheld shower head to squirt water up its pussy and do that a few times to clean it. Can’t wear condoms because then I wouldn’t feel a damn thing

Sounds like a lot of work. I just put the doll in the bathtub and use the handheld shower head to squirt water up its pussy and do that a few times to clean it. Can’t wear condoms because then I wouldn’t feel a damn thing
If you can carry it around then yeah. But some dolls are 50#'s+!

Sex dolls are cold. Is fucking a doll like fucking a dead body?

Sex dolls are cold. Is fucking a doll like fucking a dead body?
Honestly, I guess it is. I fuck my sex doll and when doll is at room temp, it feels really strange to stick my wiener in it, lol. After a few minutes my own body heat warms it up and it feels normal though

Honestly better than a foid in every way. The doll won't yell at you, won't laugh at you, won't disobey you, actually makes you hard.

I bought an onahip from Japan years ago and it's a pain in the ass to clean, so I have stopped using it. I'm pretty sure it has built up mold inside her pussy and anus, so I can imagine cleaning a whole doll will be even more difficult.

Huh, I'm pretty sure I've always read that TPE is more realistic than silicone and the hollow breasts are the best.

Huh, I'm pretty sure I've always read that TPE is more realistic than silicone and the hollow breasts are the best.
That used to be the case a few years ago but recently the silicone tech has gotten so good.
I bought an onahip from Japan years ago and it's a pain in the ass to clean, so I have stopped using it. I'm pretty sure it has built up mold inside her pussy and anus, so I can imagine cleaning a whole doll will be even more difficult.
The way you I clean mine is put her legs up and have her at the edge of the bed, and you put a towel or something and douche the pussy. After that you have to dry the inside so mold doesn't grow I use an aquarium pump. And then put some baby powder

Dollmaxxing is one of the best copes out there because you basically have a female that isn't alive and can do whatever you want to it. You can beat it up, fView attachment 1284154uck it, snuggle it, whatever you want. She wont love you back but its better than nothing. But there are downsides to having a sex doll which is:
*They are heavy as fuck
*They are a bitch to clean
*They are really hard to hide
*They are expensive

If you want to buy a sex doll do NOT buy from some ching chong website. They will put shit in the tpe to make it cheaper and will feel worse there is alot of info in r/sexdolls. I also recommend you choose a silicone doll over tpe because a tpe doll isnt as realistic
like a silicone doll as seen here:
As you can see she looks good but isnt that realistic looking. Silicone dolls are alot more realistic looking but they are more expensivView attachment 1284165e so you will have to moneymaxx but its so worth it. look how hot she is:

Silicone dolls are a little firmer than tpe, but this is a good thing because spots like the knees and elbows shouldnt be as soft as the boobs and ass. Get the gel options for the ass, boobs, thighs, and lips they feel amazing even better than tpe in my opinion if you dont get this, her ass will be firm. The brand im gonna get for my next doll is the sino softmaxx they have the best jiggle:

They are many brands to View attachment 1284172choose from but im gonna go with this one holy moly. This is the best cope there is many people will say but she cant love you :feels: but neither can foids. This doll wont cheat on you, say no, and talk about tiktok or makeup ever. If you live with your parents, do what I did and explain to them that you are a truecel and need to cope with no pussy it worked for me.
This book has been marked my friend