Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doll good in bed?

idk why dolls like this always creep me out

It's a cope but it's cheaper on the longrun.
Also it doesn't bitch that it can't take it no more. Useless prostitutes

It's good shit most probably

ultra plus max super incel

It's a cope but it's cheaper on the longrun.
Also it doesn't bitch that it can't take it no more. Useless prostitutes
Also you dont have performance anxiety, if you cum in few min rest a bit and again while prostitute would take your money and goodbye.
It's good shit most probably
Give it a few years and they will mog average wife in bed.

Real thing is always better.

They still have a long way to go before they feel like a real body. I wish these companies would stop focusing so much on AI and robotics and focus on increased physical realism instead. If they can just do THAT, more men would be interested in getting one.

They still have a long way to go before they feel like a real body. I wish these companies would stop focusing so much on AI and robotics and focus on increased physical realism instead. If they can just do THAT, more men would be interested in getting one.
Yeah, ai is not developed enough to be realistic while good joints with flexible movement would make huge difference, it would probably skyrocket prices but if one thing rises in demand is good pussy.