Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel DoktorDooms Wacky Incel Adventures: How I let my nuts hang during a parade.

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
so as you guys know I'm the biggest piece of shit ever. i know im a asshole. i know people are repulsed by me. i am everything YOU DONT want to be when you grow up. i post my shit because i want all the youngcels to not ever take the path i took and end up like me. i also post my shit because i want you guys to laugh at my absurd life and realize your life might not be as shitty as you think (tbh i dont think my life is that shitty im currently neetmaxxing by begging mommy for money through facebook, socialssecuritymaxxing through my schizophrenia, and threatmaxxing i pretty much tell my family if my legal guardian send me to a mental institution or as they call it group home i'll ruin the family name so i have them by the balls)

let me take you back to 2004 when doktordoom was still in the early stages of the blackpill. i was 12 years old. i was already realizing i was a social pariah every where i went. even along my family. by this time i already had two nicknames. one of them was frijol (bean in spanish) and succky succky (people born with hypo ecto dysplasia have very big lips).... i never had a good relationship with my family. even when a toddler i noticed my brothers and sister and cousins were all disgusted by me. i was the kid who would be playing with knives by himself while all my cousins played tag, i was the kid that would try to kill stray cats while my family memebers moralfagged and would snitch on me. ive always been fucking weird and eccentric, this further added to my pariah status. on birthdays while other kids would all get together to sing happy birthday i would alone in my room crying or jacking off. when my family went to vacations i rarely went i would stay with a elder in my family (the elders were usually geriatric and hated me too)..... but while growing up i never got bullied as bad by my family up until 2003-2004 was when it started to get suicidefuel.. i hated being called frijol and succky succky... it still fucking enrages me right now no fucking lie my blood pressure just went up jesus christ fucking mental scars... i ended up getting IN SO many fights with my family members. some to the point of punches (once i tried stabbing my uncle after he pushed me off my little cousin who i was biting but the bitch deserved it).. seriously during that time my anger was out of control but they fucking fueled it. i remember sperging out and screaming how sad i was and how i hated being bullied but since my family is very conservative when it comes to genetics and mental health they further shit on me.

thats when i decided to go undercover and cuckmaxx until my family invited me to the parade. you see a branch of my family is semi-famous in New Braunfels Texas. that branch of my family is mostly germanic/czech so i'm pretty much a outcast everytime i visit. seriously i'm a mixed mutt with a accent. in 2004 my great grandpa decided to send me to his newphews ranch outside of new braunfels.... i absolutely hated it man. here i was a beaner manlet trying to be apart of a family of tall whtie people who looked straight out of a nazi propaganda film. every breathing moment there was HELL. everytime the family got together for dinner i would fucking rage how i wish I had that. in hindsight they were better to me than my immediately family but still i KNEW they were doing it because my great grandpa promised to bring the nephew into the oil business.

originally the plan was just to try to "straighten" me out. i wasn't suppose to be apart of the parade since family members from far away would be coming to see it and they didn't wanna risk me sperging out. joke was on them though. for 2 months i fucking acted like a blue pilled faggot. i cuckedmaxxed hard. i started taking out the trash, brushing my teeth, doing my homework, not saying badwords, stopped killing animals, regular normie shit. i took it to the next level by acting like a christcuck and going to church with them. jfl the faggots fell for it. pretty soon i started getting invited to restaurants and shit. i asked my uncle if i could be on the family float (that branch of the family owns a mini brewery which parades float sometimes) and he said he'd think about it. the float was a week away.

thats when the plan kicked in.. i needed a way for these guys to feel sorry for me. so one day when im talking to my uncle i tell him my dream is to be on the float. he says "maybe one day rigo. you've made a lot of progress"...so in order for him to feel sorry for me i orchestrate my drowning in the pond he had on his ranch... on fridays they would all go swimming but i never went. but this friday i did.... when the night was ending and they all cleared the deck i got on a lil plastic boat and went to the middle of the pond. i proceed to flip over the boat and i start drowning. holy shit i thought i was seriously going to die... i remember kicking and screaming like a bitch being raped.. tbh i went under a few times and i started to feel the water rushing in but thank Allah my cousin(if thats what he is to me IDK the son of the nephew of my ggp) comes in to save me. i make it more dramatic by pretending im unconscious but when i peeked and saw it was my cousin who was gonna do the CPR i woke up.

plan worked. the wife was crying like a bitch. Saturday was the float so after recuperating and going to be i asked my uncle if i could go on the float. of course he could not say no. satruday coems and we are preparing the float. family members start to arrive. they could not believe i was there. they flipped their shit when they saw i was wearing a toga (theme was 4th of july mixxed with greek shit idk why)... everybody was against me going on because they didn't trust me. luckly my GGP nephew stuck up for me (stupid cuck).. but he couldn't trust me that much..... the person who wears the Toga is alwasy given beer to drink while on the float ride (idk why) and my uncle didnt give me beer because it could trigger me sperging out. im fine with that i was underage anyways.

the moment of parade starting comes. all eyes were literally on me. everybody on the float was on edge. they did not expect what happened. you see that day a local texas senator was in attendance (to add to it he was my GGP friend)... my time had finally come. i had waited for this moment for a year. the bullying by my family members was driving me crazy. for every frijol and succky succky they called me i told them "I ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST LAUGH" they never took me serious... the best part of all this was that my GGP was sitting next to this texas senator.. if my GGP knew i was on the float he would have done something to prevent what happened.

as we're about to reach my GGP and the senator my family was a bit more relaxed. they could not believe in what good behavior i was. hell i was even invited into a selfie (this was 2004 when digital cameras were fairly new in normie world) by my stacy cousins.. they were all smiles. as we approach thats when DoktoorDoom struck.

since i was the togaman i was up on the front on the highest point. ALL EYES WERE ON ME. i remember looking at my grandpa and he signaled a thumbs up to me (jfl probably the only time hes ever done that) and pointed at me telling the senator something. i guess my GGP had fallen for my normie LARPing too. thats when i did it.

the day before the parade i had painted a huge dick with paint on my chest. so when i took off my yoga and revealed my disgusting hypo ecto dysplasia body for everyone to see they were disgusted. i remember my grandpa grabbing my little cousin and covering her eyes. hell everybody in the parade was horrified. i remember my cousin trying to pull me off but by then i was sperging out. i remember letting out huge screeches and screaming "I'VE BEEN RAPED!!! HELP!!!!" screaming the most offensive shit. jfl this went on for about 2 blocks until the conductor of the float pulled into a side street when the parade trail ended.... in the end i ended up being tranquilized (who ever was in my care was always given tranquilizers) because i was sperging out bad

i remember waking up back home and for the whole summer my family stopped picking on me. sure they stopped interacting with me as they normally would but i didnt care... after this i was put on some pretty heavy meds so i chilled out for a few months... but in the end my revenge caused way bigger repercussion then what happened to me.... that branch of my family became the joke of the town for a few years and my GGP relationship with the senator deteriorated. this all affected the over all well being of my family so the end justified my means.

ALWAYS GET REVENGE!!!!

ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST LAUGH!!

keep these larps more concise pls

Post a picture of your grandma's diary where she talks about your grandpa being a rapist etc or you're a liar.

I was slightly disappointed, your thread title didn't exactly match your story. Tbh why didn't you just strip completely naked and start jacking off?

There is some admirable minimal effort put into this. Like the German tie in to New Braunfels and what not. There may be some truth to this, but he just did a bunch of crack and has a skewed memory about it.

It never began for u

Ah fuck, I’m so conflicted. These posts are way too detailed and seemingly realistic to be fake. (fourth of July mixed with Greek theme wtf? who can make that shit up) But on the other hand, how can one have such a collection of bizarre ass stories and keep them coming one after another, never running out. Plus you’ve never provided any evidence WHATSOEVER, despite it being incredibly easy.

I always begin to laugh at the first sentence... Great stuff

Ah fuck, I’m so conflicted. These posts are way too detailed and seemingly realistic to be fake. (fourth of July mixed with Greek theme wtf? who can make that shit up) But on the other hand, how can one have such a collection of bizarre ass stories and keep them coming one after another, never running out. Plus you’ve never provided any evidence WHATSOEVER, despite it being incredibly easy.
I actually made a thread about the school football team raping manlets and really everything except the last paragraph and maybe one sentence before that was 100% true. AKA my middle school football team was really raping other players, with their underwear on, but still, full on penetration against the wall. Gang rape everyday. Coach never noticed.

Last edited:
I was slightly disappointed, your thread title didn't exactly match your story. Tbh why didn't you just strip completely naked and start jacking off?
well i have a very good memory.. during that particular time my dick was recovering because i had pulled my foreskin back to much from masturbating and i got a cut from a piece of skin i tugged back and ripped (i have phimosis)