Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel DoktorDooms biggest betrayal. The Day I became Lucifer after my Angel Brother fucked my Oneitis

doktordoom

doktordoom

Banned
-
well as you guys know i live a pathetic life.. i've always lived a pathetic life. the event that turned me into a true Lucifer of Women was the day i flew out my oneitits to texas and my brother fucked her after she rejected me.

i still remember the day i found her. i was a depressed as shit loser mental deformedcel.... all my friends had girlfriends and side bitches they found on bebo(if you are a true oldfag you'll know this was the 1st popular social networking site).. and yet me, the richfag from a high status family, could not find one girl on bebo. back then it was so easy to get GFs through bebo.... so as im stalking girls on bebo i come across this autistic girl with a cleft lip.. TBH to me she was the most beautiful being ever. her profile at the time to me seemed like she was a sweet introverted girl. BOY WAS i WRONG. i sent her a message with a long ass poem about how i wanted to be there for her and be her bebo BF. she responded laughing (dumb bitch in hindsight) and said we could be friends. WOW! i was so happy no girl ;had ever offered friendship... we spent the next school year talking, chatting, and we tried webcamming but back then cams weren't as good... 10th grade was almost over and i wanted to go into 11th grade not being a virgin....

this is when my retarded blue pilled HS ass hatches a plan. i convince myself if i fly this girl out and take her shopping she'll fuck me and maybe marry me. so i spent the next few months saving up my allowance and begging family members for money to save up as well. by the time june hits I have $4000... i convinced her and her parents to let me fly her out (tbh they thought i wanted to like traffic her or raper her kek her mom said i was creepy).. the day is decided.. i patiently wait all month until the day before arrives.

i go to the barber shop and get a classic mohawk with gorilla glue to make it extra spiky (this was when mohawks were in style), buy some badass perry ellis dress jeans, and a brand new flame button up shirt (flame shirts were also in style during this time)... tbh i looked like a slayer at that time even if i do have hypo ecto dysplasia... so the day comes and my brother drives me to go pick her up in his chevy corvette convertable. (BIG MISTAKE TAKING MY CHAD BROTHER). when we get there i got the biggest erection of my life... here was my beautiful austistic cleft lip oneitis standing basking in the texas sun... her lovely blonde hair and green eyes reflected with the sun marvelously... i get off the car and walk up to her... we say HI. (i was such a cuck back then i should have known. the instant she saw me she was repulsed by me. theres a difference in online and real life interactions) we walk over to the car and i tell her to sit in the back. she insisted on sitting in the front since shes never ridden in a high end car.. (I should have sent her to the back).. guess how she says hi to my brother, she fucking says hi by giving him a kiss on the cheek (french way of saying hi). on the ride over to my house i try to start a conversation and butt in but about %80 of the converstaion was between her and my big brother.

when we get home i introduce her to my family... i tried to sleep with her in my room but my mom insisted i sleep downstairs and for her Valentina (thats he name) to sleep in my room. i guess my mom thought i was gonna fuck her and didn't want that to happen. the next day we wake up. i tried to tell valentina to go to the movies with me and she said no. i tried to tell her to go to the aqua springs but she said no... THATS WHEN MY BLUE PILLED ASS FUCKS UP. i then ask her if she would like to go to the mall to go shopping and she immediately says yes. i thought to myself "if i spend at least $2000 buying her shit she'll fuck me". man im stupid. this time my mom takes us to the mall and we hit all her favorite stores (victoria secrets, hot topic, and some high end stores) etc. i end up spending $2500... on the drive back she lets me put her hand around her. my mom even winked me on the rear view mirror because i had never gotten female contact. honestly im almost creaming myself remembering feeling her shoulder and back. that was my highlight.

i could not give up though. i wanted to loose my virginity. when we got home i convinced my mother to let us stay at a hotel in corpus christy.... it took a lot of convincing but she finally said yes under the condition my big brother chaperone us. (BIG MISTAKE). I say yes. so we drive over to corpus, get there around 11 at night and my brother rents two rooms (the type where theres a door between rooms).. my big bro even bought me condoms. fuck yes i was so happy.. so the 3 of us started drinking. the whole night i basically drank and my brother and valentina talk and giggle... thts when i said fuck it and i text my brother to ditch us cuz i wanted to get laid. my brother just texted back "lol ok bro but she dont wanna fuck you".. i should have listened but i was still bluepilled. when my brother leaves i make a move.... i walk up to her and tried to kiss her. welll she pushed me back. one thing led to another and i ended up on top of her trying to shut her up because she was screaming. my brother came in and dragged me off her, socked me in the stomach, and told her to sleep in his room while he would sleep in my room with me to "take care of me that i don't do anything stupid".

i thought it was over but it wasn't.. emotions were flying hi... she said she didnt wanna be alone. i said i wanted to kill both of them... in the end my brother agrees to sleep in the same room with her under the condition they don't do anything for my well being. and i sleep along in another room.. WTF!!!!!!!!

******man i don't even wanna post the details of what happened. im fucking crying right now. here i am in this group home crying my eyes out writing this shit. fuck guys...***

I'M NOT GONNA POST THE DETAILS!!!! but i could not go to sleep.. it was around 3AM and thats when i started to hear voices.. then those voices turned to giggles.... i walk up to the door to put my ear to listen.. THEY WERE MAKING OUT!!! fuck it made me rage and cry so bad... i had spent almost $4000 on thsi girl, flew her out, took her shopping, rented a hotel for us, and here she was making out with my brother. (mind you she was a virgin).. they keep making out for a few minutes until she starts to suck my brothers dick. my brother is moaning like a gorilla.. this is the worst part.. when he starts to smash her.. i could hear the sound of his pelvis and balls smashing against her back side.. i could hear her sweet moans. (i got so hard).... i'll never forgive myself for this but i start to jack off... im crying and jacking off a the same time... i cummed and went back to bed.

they continued fucking until probably 6 AM. i faked sleep the whole night.. when around 1pm comes along my brother comes into my room and tells me i fucked up.. how the girl went to sleep crying. how she took a taxi back to the airport because i scared her.... man my family lies to me bad in order to "keep me safe".

SO YEAH FUCK YOU VALENTINA BETANCOURT SICAIROS

Are all these stories real? You should put them into holiday books. Like this one should be the Valentine's Day edition and the one where you fucked up Christmas should be the Christmas edition. I've pay big bucks for some hilarious incel based literature.

Why do you keep posting LARPs?

You've posted 1,125 of them in less than 4 days so give the man his space.

Ok im starting to feel more sympathetic to you robbing your family now. your brother is complete scum.

did you ever get revenge on him? id want to fucking beat my brother if he ever did that to me.

homicide if true

ER tier writing/larping skills there brother.
As funny as your stories are I hope they're not true.No one should have to go through that.

Op reminds me of this guy that I used to work with when I worked in the kitchen cafeteria and the prison and he was a guy that used to make up everything his own little fucking world because he had 25 to life and his mom was one of the elite he was rich had a harem of women he met Obama and all this other crap. Thing was he was legit crazy and he believed that shit.

I'm not sure how real these are... Very entertaining though! Reminds me of when I had a female flatmate. I fell hard for her, obviously. She always gave me this bs like "we're flatmates so shouldn't ever do anything sexual"

The part I can relate to is the most depressing erection.

The one you get when you're in the next room, pretending to be asleep, listening to some guy slam up on that girls ass

And you cry and masturbate all night

well as you guys know i live a pathetic life.. i've always lived a pathetic life. the event that turned me into a true Lucifer of Women was the day i flew out my oneitits to texas and my brother fucked her after she rejected me.

i still remember the day i found her. i was a depressed as shit loser mental deformedcel.... all my friends had girlfriends and side bitches they found on bebo(if you are a true oldfag you'll know this was the 1st popular social networking site).. and yet me, the richfag from a high status family, could not find one girl on bebo. back then it was so easy to get GFs through bebo.... so as im stalking girls on bebo i come across this autistic girl with a cleft lip.. TBH to me she was the most beautiful being ever. her profile at the time to me seemed like she was a sweet introverted girl. BOY WAS i WRONG. i sent her a message with a long ass poem about how i wanted to be there for her and be her bebo BF. she responded laughing (dumb bitch in hindsight) and said we could be friends. WOW! i was so happy no girl ;had ever offered friendship... we spent the next school year talking, chatting, and we tried webcamming but back then cams weren't as good... 10th grade was almost over and i wanted to go into 11th grade not being a virgin....

this is when my retarded blue pilled HS ass hatches a plan. i convince myself if i fly this girl out and take her shopping she'll fuck me and maybe marry me. so i spent the next few months saving up my allowance and begging family members for money to save up as well. by the time june hits I have $4000... i convinced her and her parents to let me fly her out (tbh they thought i wanted to like traffic her or raper her kek her mom said i was creepy).. the day is decided.. i patiently wait all month until the day before arrives.

i go to the barber shop and get a classic mohawk with gorilla glue to make it extra spiky (this was when mohawks were in style), buy some badass perry ellis dress jeans, and a brand new flame button up shirt (flame shirts were also in style during this time)... tbh i looked like a slayer at that time even if i do have hypo ecto dysplasia... so the day comes and my brother drives me to go pick her up in his chevy corvette convertable. (BIG MISTAKE TAKING MY CHAD BROTHER). when we get there i got the biggest erection of my life... here was my beautiful austistic cleft lip oneitis standing basking in the texas sun... her lovely blonde hair and green eyes reflected with the sun marvelously... i get off the car and walk up to her... we say HI. (i was such a cuck back then i should have known. the instant she saw me she was repulsed by me. theres a difference in online and real life interactions) we walk over to the car and i tell her to sit in the back. she insisted on sitting in the front since shes never ridden in a high end car.. (I should have sent her to the back).. guess how she says hi to my brother, she fucking says hi by giving him a kiss on the cheek (french way of saying hi). on the ride over to my house i try to start a conversation and butt in but about %80 of the converstaion was between her and my big brother.

when we get home i introduce her to my family... i tried to sleep with her in my room but my mom insisted i sleep downstairs and for her Valentina (thats he name) to sleep in my room. i guess my mom thought i was gonna fuck her and didn't want that to happen. the next day we wake up. i tried to tell valentina to go to the movies with me and she said no. i tried to tell her to go to the aqua springs but she said no... THATS WHEN MY BLUE PILLED ASS FUCKS UP. i then ask her if she would like to go to the mall to go shopping and she immediately says yes. i thought to myself "if i spend at least $2000 buying her shit she'll fuck me". man im stupid. this time my mom takes us to the mall and we hit all her favorite stores (victoria secrets, hot topic, and some high end stores) etc. i end up spending $2500... on the drive back she lets me put her hand around her. my mom even winked me on the rear view mirror because i had never gotten female contact. honestly im almost creaming myself remembering feeling her shoulder and back. that was my highlight.

i could not give up though. i wanted to loose my virginity. when we got home i convinced my mother to let us stay at a hotel in corpus christy.... it took a lot of convincing but she finally said yes under the condition my big brother chaperone us. (BIG MISTAKE). I say yes. so we drive over to corpus, get there around 11 at night and my brother rents two rooms (the type where theres a door between rooms).. my big bro even bought me condoms. fuck yes i was so happy.. so the 3 of us started drinking. the whole night i basically drank and my brother and valentina talk and giggle... thts when i said fuck it and i text my brother to ditch us cuz i wanted to get laid. my brother just texted back "lol ok bro but she dont wanna fuck you".. i should have listened but i was still bluepilled. when my brother leaves i make a move.... i walk up to her and tried to kiss her. welll she pushed me back. one thing led to another and i ended up on top of her trying to shut her up because she was screaming. my brother came in and dragged me off her, socked me in the stomach, and told her to sleep in his room while he would sleep in my room with me to "take care of me that i don't do anything stupid".

i thought it was over but it wasn't.. emotions were flying hi... she said she didnt wanna be alone. i said i wanted to kill both of them... in the end my brother agrees to sleep in the same room with her under the condition they don't do anything for my well being. and i sleep along in another room.. WTF!!!!!!!!

******man i don't even wanna post the details of what happened. im fucking crying right now. here i am in this group home crying my eyes out writing this shit. fuck guys...***

I'M NOT GONNA POST THE DETAILS!!!! but i could not go to sleep.. it was around 3AM and thats when i started to hear voices.. then those voices turned to giggles.... i walk up to the door to put my ear to listen.. THEY WERE MAKING OUT!!! fuck it made me rage and cry so bad... i had spent almost $4000 on thsi girl, flew her out, took her shopping, rented a hotel for us, and here she was making out with my brother. (mind you she was a virgin).. they keep making out for a few minutes until she starts to suck my brothers dick. my brother is moaning like a gorilla.. this is the worst part.. when he starts to smash her.. i could hear the sound of his pelvis and balls smashing against her back side.. i could hear her sweet moans. (i got so hard).... i'll never forgive myself for this but i start to jack off... im crying and jacking off a the same time... i cummed and went back to bed.

they continued fucking until probably 6 AM. i faked sleep the whole night.. when around 1pm comes along my brother comes into my room and tells me i fucked up.. how the girl went to sleep crying. how she took a taxi back to the airport because i scared her.... man my family lies to me bad in order to "keep me safe".

Maybe if you had tried talking to her instead of trying to jam your tongue down her throat the second your brother left...or maybe if ypu hadn't TRIED TO RAPE HER, things would have turned out differently for you.

Also...aren't you the one who couldn't get $20 from your family and ruined Christmas for them? Why are they all of a sudden giving you financial help with this? Personally, I think you're making it all up.

I am not going to read that but I believe that you became Lucifer :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Are all these stories real? You should put them into holiday books. Like this one should be the Valentine's Day edition and the one where you fucked up Christmas should be the Christmas edition. I've pay big bucks for some hilarious incel based literature.
yes fam this is my life. i just post my shit here because i have no friends.

Ok im starting to feel more sympathetic to you robbing your family now. your brother is complete scum.

did you ever get revenge on him? id want to fucking beat my brother if he ever did that to me.
yes. i waited a couple of years though for plausible deniability

Maybe if you had tried talking to her instead of trying to jam your tongue down her throat the second your brother left...or maybe if ypu hadn't TRIED TO RAPE HER, things would have turned out differently for you.

Also...aren't you the one who couldn't get $20 from your family and ruined Christmas for them? Why are they all of a sudden giving you financial help with this? Personally, I think you're making it all up.
spotted the cuck infiltrator... @knajjd keep a eye on thi guy.

and this happened in around 2008.. look at it form my shoes cuck boy... a bitch flew all the way from chicago to see me, would you not think she wanted to fuck?

Da

Damn, man. I'm sorry to say this, but I think you're a cuckold. You literally spent thousands of dollars on her and she commands you to go away like a dog in order to fuck your brother. That's like the cuckest story I've ever read here.

I would have killed my brother. Why didn't you?

yes fam this is my life. i just post my shit here because i have no friends.

This is basically a declaration of war then. I'm surprised your brother isn't dead and you haven't played the insanity defense.

Da

Damn, man. I'm sorry to say this, but I think you're a cuckold. You literally spent thousands of dollars on her and she commands you to go away like a dog in order to fuck your brother. That's like the cuckest story I've ever read here.
oh well. life is life. im not a cuck since i dont have a gf, i dont watch cuck porn, and i'd rather die then be a cuckold.

I would have killed my brother. Why didn't you?
This is basically a declaration of war then. I'm surprised your brother isn't dead and you haven't played the insanity defense.
tbh i still love my bro. i already ruined his marriage so i got my revenge.. plus i dont wanna go to jail and im not violent tbh

tbh i still love my bro. i already ruined his marriage so i got my revenge.. plus i dont wanna go to jail and im not violent tbh

Why do you still love a person who does the human equivalent of shitting on you? You don't owe this person anything. I know some of my older sisters I despise their guts. Though I would do nothing to harm them, I really couldn't care less if those bitches were to die. They mean nothing to me because they're terrible people.

oh well. life is life. im not a cuck since i dont have a gf, i dont watch cuck porn, and i'd rather die then be a cuckold.

You're a good guy.

Why do you still love a person who does the human equivalent of shitting on you? You don't owe this person anything. I know some of my older sisters I despise their guts. Though I would do nothing to harm them, I really couldn't care less if those bitches were to die. They mean nothing to me because they're terrible people.
only my grandma and bro talk to me at this point... my GGP told my bro to tell me to never talk to him. and my GGP has never said that so yeah

>Having a oneitis
Might aswell drink soy at that point tbh.