Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Doja Cat prefers white men

Unnamed

I'm 10/10 queen

Last edited:
Her bf was a white incel looking guy

She was in a far right incel chat

Black men canceled her

Black women canceled her for that. Black men canceled her because apparently she promised to show her tits if her albums went #1 or something and like no one could of told she lied about it. so they decided to cancel her for it. The incel chat thing just happened to happen very conveniently at the same time.

She likes women too.

Half black women are almost always like this.

Yes. I see why Miss Trujillo chose her music now. Marries a Castizo and uses Doja Cats "Niggas Ain't Shi" song.

This was the result:

She was in a far right incel chat
what was name of chat?

NM found it

only "racist" thing I could find was her saying "suck my dick nigger" to some white boys flirting with her

View: https://twitter.com/chancexclip/status/1264160139139067904

not sure how it's "incel" unless they just assume any pathetic-looking white fanboy hitting on her like this must be incel?

doesn't mean community itself is incel tho

Last edited:
Half black women are almost always like this.
Better to make yourself more white and bleach your gene pool in that case instead of returning to nigger.

Noodlewhores really are unfaithful sluts who come here to take advantage of men.

So much for coping yellowfevercels thinking they're any different.

This is Tamia's mother:

Vangie Ausan

Rest of Family:

Screenshot 2021 06 30 Joey Mendiola Facebook

Andy's Father:

Dead Beat

Screenshot 2021 07 02 Facebook2

Screenshot 2021 07 02 Facebook1

Sadly, I was too sedated to edit this out.

Had I been more of a "Battousai" at the time, I would've used the final phase of my plan: "The Grand Finale", which consisted of making a lovely Ming-based blog and reporting my lovely new blog to the local Nevada news stations. ..."Nevada Girl Doxxed"...

My true target, of course, is Justus Grossbier's oneitis.

B-BuT JBW iS cOpE :feelshaha: