Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious DOJ arrests trump supporter for a Meme he made in 2016

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

FBI says they've been making lists of meme makers since 2016, We are all on a list I've been saying that for awhile now.

The Gulags are coming..

FBI says they've been making lists of meme makers since 2016, We are all on a list I've been saying that for awhile now.

The Gulags are coming..
Same FBI that claims that antifa is "just an idea" btw.

Also this is where he slipped up:
The complaint alleges that in 2016, Mackey established an audience on Twitter with approximately 58,000 followers. A February 2016 analysis by the MIT Media Lab ranked Mackey as the 107th most important influencer of the then-upcoming Election, ranking his account above outlets and individuals such as NBC News (#114), Stephen Colbert (#119) and Newt Gingrich (#141).
As alleged in the complaint, between September 2016 and November 2016, in the lead up to the Nov. 8, 2016, U.S. Presidential Election, Mackey conspired with others to use social media platforms, including Twitter, to disseminate fraudulent messages designed to encourage supporters of one of the presidential candidates (the “Candidate”) to “vote” via text message or social media, a legally invalid method of voting.
For example, on Nov. 1, 2016, Mackey allegedly tweeted an image that featured an African American woman standing in front of an “African Americans for [the Candidate]” sign. The image included the following text: “Avoid the Line. Vote from Home. Text ‘[Candidate’s first name]’ to 59925[.] Vote for [the Candidate] and be a part of history.” The fine print at the bottom of the image stated: “Must be 18 or older to vote. One vote per person. Must be a legal citizen of the United States. Voting by text not available in Guam, Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii. Paid for by [Candidate] for President 2016.”

i could see how many low IQ normies would fall for that meme

but gulags are certainty

I wonder if people actually fell for the vote by phone trick. I'm guessing this is voter fraud? I never really thought about people discarding votes this way

whats the illegal meme I must own it :feelsautistic:

I hope the agents that scrape this board at 4AM every morning know they work for a criminal organization that exists to destroy evidence and ruin the lives of its own citizens. MAGA is getting the Muslims in post 9/11 America treatment, and all of that was to set precedent for this.

I wonder if people actually fell for the vote by phone trick. I'm guessing this is voter fraud? I never really thought about people discarding votes this way
at least 4,900 unique telephone numbers texted “[Candidate’s first name]” or some derivative to the 59925 text number:feelskek:

I hope the agents that scrape this board at 4AM every morning know they work for a criminal organization that exists to destroy evidence and ruin the lives of its own citizens.
well duh
MAGA is getting the Muslims in post 9/11 America treatment, and all of that was to set precedent for this.
"Domestic extremists", "angry white men", "misogynists" and "incels" are the new excuse by the surveillance/intelligence sector to justify their funding tbhngl

"Domestic extremists", "angry white men", "misogynists" and "incels" are the new excuse by the surveillance/intelligence sector to justify their funding tbhngl

Based DOJ.
You'll be coming to the gulag with us PPE, Don't think they'll spare an evil inkwell like you just because you hate white people.

You'll be coming to the gulag with us PPE, Don't think they'll spare an evil inkwell like you just because you hate white people.
I don't recall breaking any U.S. federal laws.

Someone allegedly tried to manipulate the outcome of an election, he'll get a trial like everyone else, don't see the issue here.

I don't recall breaking any U.S. federal laws.

Someone allegedly tried to manipulate the outcome of an election, he'll get a trial like everyone else, don't see the issue here.
Neither did ricky vaugn you fucking retarded nigger

So you admit that the laws are applied selectively
Joe Biden won the electoral college after a hotly contested but ultimately free and fair election. I don't see any evidence of criminal activity on the part of the Biden campaign.

Joe Biden won the electoral college after a hotly contested but ultimately free and fair election. I don't see any evidence of criminal activity on the part of the Biden campaign.

See you in the Gulag PPE ill save a seat on the train for ya.

How unique and completely unexpected!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back