Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel doing school projects with foids

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Tumblr ph9p9oghIq1sjap36o1 540
JFL they are legit all like this. They never do the work they always expect everyone else to do it for them.

Social media is a curse.

How I feel with normies as well.

I bet she got better grade then him anyways.
:feelstrash:

Dressed up like a bunny.

I remember in middle school we had to do group work I like groups of 4. Not so much a project just various class assignments. I fully participated in the group and some nigger foid just didn’t like me because of my looks told the teacher I wasn’t helping. The teacher was like Ellsworth why aren’t you participating and such..

I remember in middle school we had to do group work I like groups of 4. Not so much a project just various class assignments. I fully participated in the group and some nigger foid just didn’t like me because of my looks told the teacher I wasn’t helping. The teacher was like Ellsworth why aren’t you participating and such..
that sucks. I find foids would rather sit back and have everyone else do shit and then LARP like they did all the work.

Foid power is unstoppable in the west.
We need to stop femenism man :feelstrash:
probably tbh. The professor was probably like "you slay qkween!! you deserve a break from this hard work, let the men work on it instead"

she is basically just a lazy furry rn

Yees queen spread ur asshole :feelstrash: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Last edited:
i remember i was doing school projects with foids, it was the worst experience imho

Consider going ER but don't do it