Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious doing an online course with a class of a bunch of people. and they want us to come on video call throughout all of it

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
doing an online course with a class of a bunch of people. and they want us to come on video call throughout all of it

i asked if we definitely have to be on video. because i really dont wanna show my 1/10 subhuman face , i just shaved my beard and all my hair off too lmfao im so disgusting

and they said no you have to come on the video and if u dont have a laptop for the video call we can supply you one

im thinking of emailing her now saying ive got extreme anxiety. but i feel like i do that then they just wont let me on the course cos im lucky to be getting onto it anyways

how can i get out of this?

Start fapping during the video call

online courseu desu ka

Say that the camera of your computer suddenly decided to die just before the call so you didn't have the time to repair it. :bigbrain:

Getting accommodations for le mental health issue of anxiety should work.

But you might need to get it signed off by a (((mental health professional))). This shouldn't be hard, though.

Funny how extroverted normalfags want to force us to do things that make them feel comfortable, like simulating le sense of community in alienated contexts. They are not entitled tbh.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back