Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Doing a satanic ritual to ascend

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

bitchless loser
★★★★★
Hi guys. So ive been having this thought in my head quite lately and im not quite sure on how to think about it. I'm not a very occult guy myself but i know some ritual practices i got from 4chan /x/. You're basically going to have to summon a succubus. To do this, you're gonna have to write a letter to one of the succubi demon goddesses (like Lilith for example), and describe the personality/characteristics of your gf/their daughter. You gonna have to read the letter out loud at 3AM and then cum on it. (im not joking) and then you burn the letter with a candle. I was thinking blood needed to be sacrificied on the letter but /x/ users made excuses as to why not. Because it "attracts bad spirits". Personally i think its bullshit because the anons out there are too much of pussies to stab their own palm.

After the ritual, the succubi will emulate herself as human female and try to seduce you. That's what ive heard from reports who say they've summoned a succubus.

I was thinking if i could also get high on DXM will this enhance the effectiveness of the ritual or.. not? :feelshmm:

Hi guys. So ive been having this thought in my head quite lately and im not quite sure on how to think about it. I'm not a very occult guy myself but i know some ritual practices i got from 4chan /x/. You're basically going to have to summon a succubus. To do this, you're gonna have to write a letter to one of the succubi demon goddesses (like Lilith for example), and describe the personality/characteristics of your gf/their daughter. You gonna have to read the letter out loud at 3AM and then cum on it. (im not joking) and then you burn the letter with a candle. I was thinking blood needed to be sacrificied on the letter but /x/ users made excuses as to why not. Because it "attracts bad spirits". Personally i think its bullshit because the anons out there are too much of pussies to stab their own palm.

After the ritual, the succubi will emulate herself as human female and try to seduce you. That's what ive heard from reports who say they've summoned a succubus.

I was thinking if i could also get high on DXM will this enhance the effectiveness of the ritual or.. not? :feelshmm:

It's a shame that @Michael W. Ford can't teach the brocels anymore.

Don't do it brah
God will ass rape you in hell bro trust me I talk to him sometimes

When I was 15 I did ritual where I pricked my finger and sign message with blood then burned the paper to get to fuck Selena Gomez but it didn't work.

Satan isn't some genie who would help you when you accept him, initially he will be in good terms with you, he will screw up later.

You'll probably invite two gay men instead of succubus if you keep doing rituals

It's not guaranteed the succubus is inherently female

Knowing Satan he will trick you and scam you with a tranny demon.

Satan is the father of the j00s and he is a liar and a scammer.

If you try it def tell us how it goes

Go watch some Hentai, and blow a load, use your imegination, better for your body and brain.

I use my imagination, and Imagine much more fun situation when Im with one.

Satan will just fuck you over. By the way the guys real name is LUCIFER.