Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dogs prefer attractive people

And attractive foids prefer dogs :blackpill:

my dog is my lifefuel

just an average roastie. look like a genetic error, yet have society condone that you deserve the top 10%

And not just them:feelscry:.

Even chickens prefer sexually dimorphic human faces, to the same extent as humans

To test the behavior that the chickens had learned, the researchers counted the times the chicken picked at a given face within a certain time interval. Interestingly, it was discovered that human and chicken preferences for opposite sex faces were very highly correlated when varying the degree of sexual dimorphism of the presented faces (r² = 0.98); that is to say nearly identical. That means the chickens were nearly equally as likely to peck at the highly dimorphic faces as the human subjects were to prefer them as potential romantic partners. This result even generalized to when the researchers added faces with even more exaggerated dimorphism not present during training, i.e. both humans and chickens agreed on the more exaggerated faces being more attractive.

seems like news to me but i won't be suprised that animals are better with attractive people than with ugly subhumans. even kids are disgusted by ugly people even tho they're still "innocent"

Cope, dogs love me and bark at Chads. If anything they don't recognize me as human so between beasts there's a tacit accord.

I don't think animals can judge people by facial features

Children do but dogs don’t really. Dogs don’t care if you’re subhuman

I don't think animals can judge people by facial features
Yeah exactly lol , Animals aren't as dumb as expected but let's not kid ourselves that they are Lookist lol , it's only a Human thing

@30klhlvwizard

It's hard to say. If a dog is bred by rednecks to hate and attack blacks, will it treat Tyrone differently than a blackcel? Or is it simply looking at skin color and can't discern face?

I think dogs pick up on hierarchy, even in other species. If an ugly fuck is being treated like shit by normies, the dog has the wherewithal to tell, "This human is LESSER, we have the blessing of normie humans to act aggressive."

Dogs were effectively bred to please and serve normies. (The dogpill is an extension of this, but I'm talking about it in general. Normie's best friend for a reason.)