Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dogs Need to be Banned From Inner-Cities

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
10%
Why does anyone have a dog in these shoebox condos? I live in a downtown tower and every 20-yearold normgroid has a dog. WTF? Why? They have big German Shepards and Border Collies in tiny Condos the poor dogs can't even move. Then they take them out to piss and shit in the front and it stinks up the whole street. In the morning all you hear is BARK BARK BARK through the walls.

BAN DOGS FROM INNER-CITIES THIS SHIT IS RIDCILOUS.

Just had a pet dog run after my father when he went out to buy milk. Killing them all while them seeing their owners getting mauled to death by wolves is the best solution i fucking hate dogs and more so their owners. I would gladly kill a dog owner and cut off his dick or clit or whatever and feed it to his dog. Faggots like @JayGoptri that let their shitty dogs roam around humans should be beheaded by a chainsaw

Just had a pet dog run after my father when he went out to buy milk. Killing them all while them seeing their owners getting mauled to death by wolves is the best solution i fucking hate dogs and more so their owners. I would gladly kill a dog owner and cut off his dick or clit or whatever and feed it to his dog. Faggots like @JayGoptri that let their shitty dogs roam around humans should be beheaded by a chainsaw
Why do jeets hate everything that is good in this world? More proof that this race is lower than even mosquitoes

Why do jeets hate everything that is good in this world? More proof that this race is lower than even mosquitoes
Every Jeet loves dogs, the dogs you have in usa are not same as pajeet dogs(who imho deserve to be shot dead on sight)

inceldom discussed :yes:

Just had a pet dog run after my father when he went out to buy milk.
Lol
Killing them all while them seeing their owners getting mauled to death by wolves is the best solution i fucking hate dogs and more so their owners.
You have problems. We don't kill dogs in the West and even in India, only Muslim freaks talk like you. Are you a violent Muslim? Nah your a commie curry.
I would gladly kill a dog owner and cut off his dick or clit or whatever and feed it to his dog.
Lol. You almost talk as if you are some force to be reckoned with. You would do nothing and get your shit handed to you if you talked like this irl to a serious canine owner, in India or in the U.S. or wherever. If you tried it, I'd pull you by your hair (or turban) straight into the police station. In curryland it would take a bit more effort, in the States, you would be humbled so fast that you'd beg for forgiveness in front of Law Enforcement.
Faggots like @JayGoptri that let their shitty dogs roam around humans should be beheaded by a chainsaw
Lmao. I didn't say I let mine roam buddy. I let them off leash in a fenced in area (mostly) while supervising them. Don't exaggerate you worthless scum. Most dog owners follow all the rules. You think you are going to get violent against a dog owner and walk away unscathed? LMAO. You'd be beaten like the worthless criminal you are ! Man o man, so many dog owners I know who would make quick work of you, it's not even funny.

Last edited:
Every Jeet loves dogs, the dogs you have in usa are not same as pajeet dogs(who imho deserve to be shot dead on sight)
Mother fucker you are hilarious. I lived in the U.S. for 36 years. I am in the U.S. right now, there are PLENTY of rescue type dog breeds who are mongrels (mixed) that military types and redneck folks alike take as pets. And the Dingo (in Australia and U.S. Carolinas) are the exact same as the Indie breed in many ways. The reason curryland has a dog population problem is BECAUSE of low IQ curry trash who think like you do. And even then most Hindus live side by side with the street dogs. They are friendly with them and vice versa. Idiot. Stfu and stop trying to act hard.

Last edited:
Mother fucker you are hilarious. I lived in the U.S. for 36 years. I am in the U.S. right now, there are PLENTY of rescue type dog breeds who are mongrels (mixed) that military types and redneck folks alike take as pets. And the Dingo (in Australia and Carolinas) are the exact same as the Indie breed in many ways. The reason curryland has a dog population problem is BECAUSE of low IQ curry trash like you. And even then most Hindus live side by side with the street dogs. They are friendly with them and vice versa. Idiot. Stfu and stop trying to act hard.
Based,

I love dogs, my post was directed at dogs being held in condos.

There are devices you can carry and use to make dogs shut the fuck up or cause them pain/discomfort to make them stop what they're doing. Usually are called "ultrasonic barking control" or something, you can get them on Amazon. There are also YouTube videos that claim to do the same. They make a loud sound only dogs can hear (hence ultrasonic).

Haven't tried them myself but may get one. I hate it when people's poorly trained dogs make noise or bark at me. It's also 100% ethical since it's pretty much just making noise back at them.

I like dogs when they're trained properly but 95% of these covid pets people have are not.

Why does anyone have a dog in these shoebox condos? I live in a downtown tower and every 20-yearold normgroid has a dog. WTF? Why? They have big German Shepards and Border Collies in tiny Condos the poor dogs can't even move. Then they take them out to piss and shit in the front and it stinks up the whole street. In the morning all you hear is BARK BARK BARK through the walls.

BAN DOGS FROM INNER-CITIES THIS SHIT IS RIDCILOUS.
I agree that it's not ideal like this. I do live in a city and I see many dog owners behavior this way, and it bothers me deeply. I take my pups out several times daily and they run off leash in parks or areas where its designated. They get about 2 km worth of pure running and chasing each other. I then follow that up with a walk routine. What I don't like seeing in curryland (and even in the U.S.) is breed dogs who grow fat and are kept inside for long hours, they usually snap and it's not pretty.
Based,

I love dogs, my post was directed at dogs being held in condos.
:feelsokman: Good post. @Pajeetsingh is just a confused fella, running his mouth in all sorts of directions.

There are devices you can carry and use to make them shut the fuck up or cause them pain/discomfort to make them stop what they're doing. Usually are called "ultrasonic barking control" or something, you can get them on Amazon. There are also YouTube videos that claim to do the same. They make a loud sound only dogs can hear (hence ultrasonic).

Haven't tried them myself but may get one. I hate it when people's poorly trained dogs make noise or bark at me. It's also 100% ethical since it's pretty much just making noise back at them.
That sounds like animal cruelty to me ngl. Would have to know more about the devices.

There are devices you can carry and use to make dogs shut the fuck up or cause them pain/discomfort to make them stop what they're doing. Usually are called "ultrasonic barking control" or something, you can get them on Amazon. There are also YouTube videos that claim to do the same. They make a loud sound only dogs can hear (hence ultrasonic).

I like dogs when they're trained properly but 95% of these covid pets people have are not.
Understandable. But the way you've said it is almost like animal cruelty. We don't want to cause them any pain or suffering. But yes, there are many people who have dogs and simply should not have them. They do more harm then good for their pets.

I agree that it's not ideal like this. I do live in a city and I see many dog owners behavior this way, and it bothers me deeply. I take my pups out several times daily and they run off leash in parks or areas where its designated. They get about 2 km worth of pure running and chasing each other. I then follow that up with a walk routine. What I don't like seeing in curryland (and even in the U.S.) is breed dogs who grow fat and are kept inside for long hours, they usually snap and it's not pretty.
Incredibly based. Treat your dogs well friend, they are the only source of affection we have.
:feelsokman: Good post. @Pajeetsingh is just a confused fella, running his mouth in all sorts of directions.
He sounds like a nutcase.

at least dogs where i live are furious and they keep women at their houses since they get too scared to get out. but they also keep kids at house which is a shame

at least dogs where i live are furious and they keep women at their houses since they get too scared to get out. but they also keep kids at house which is a shame
What's wrong with that? You want little shits running amuck?

only Muslim freaks talk like you. Are you a violent Muslim
Shut the up brahcuck faggot , Muslims are better than your shitskin lot
If you tried it, I'd pull you by your hair (or turban) straight into the police station
Thanks for showing your true colors that you'd value a shitskin dog over a truecel. Fakecel faggot like you deserve to be beheaded by cartels.
Most dog owners follow all the rules
They dont you piece of shit, pajeet dog owners dont do that they don't even vaccinate or neuter their filthy animals. Don't FUCKING defend shitskin dog owners if you do that you're a subhuman that should be held accountable for everysingle bite case and rabbies death that occur in India I'm pretty sure those deaths rack up in millions every year, you should be executed for crimes against humanity.
The reason curryland has a dog population problem is BECAUSE of low IQ curry trash who think like you do
Curryland has dog problem because hindu shitskin filthy niggers believe in non violence and suck dog dick every day by feeding them leftovers while never adopting them or taking accountability.
He sounds like a nutcase
Shut the fuck libertarian scum.

Incredibly based. Treat your dogs well friend, they are the only source of affection we have.
Bro, it's not normal to seek affection from animals because you can't get it from your own species. That's degenerate.
The dogpill is the truest pill of all, it even fits incels apparently ...

cope im gonna let my dog rape you and eat your organs

Shut the up brahcuck faggot , Muslims are better than your shitskin lot.
No they are not and you are the reason curryland suffers. Now I remember you, you communists neo-marxist who doesn't care for others opinions. So many crazies like you now days.
Thanks for showing your true colors that you'd value a shitskin dog over a truecel. Fakecel faggot like you deserve to be beheaded by cartels.
You talking about true colors when you just made threats to kill dogs, their owners (other fellow Incels who get companionship from pets) and chainsaws. Mother fucker, you weak ass curry I know I could beat you into submission irl, just shut it bro.
They dont you piece of shit, pajeet dog owners dont do that they don't even vaccinate or neuter their filthy animals.
That's not true. Not in the areas I know. Now days all responsible dog owners are compelled by law to vaccinate and all upper caste people and even middle caste people keeping the dogs are vaccinating yearly. The municipal authorities neuter street dogs now days and many people (including myself) have at least one of their dogs spayed so if we have two dogs they can't breed. I've spent thousands of dollars on canine-care for my pups so STFU you illiterate pajeet.

@Intellectual - Get a load of this guy^
Don't FUCKING defend shitskin dog owners if you do that you're a subhuman that should be held accountable for everysingle bite case and rabbies death that occur in India I'm pretty sure those deaths rack up in millions every year, you should be executed for crimes against humanity.
Mother fucker listen carefully. I'll give you an address to come meet a few of us and state your claims, let me see how you talk with these funny extreme narrow minded statements, if you talk the same way, you'll get your little pajeet turban ripped off and everyone will humilate you on the spot.

You are completely nuts !
Curryland has dog problem because hindu shitskin filthy niggers believe in non violence and suck dog dick every day by feeding them leftovers while never adopting them or taking accountability.
Yes the not the adopting part I agree with and I fight against that, so how dare you accuse me of being irresponsible. Man you are a low IQ nobody who should be beaten where he stands. Apologize and learn your place !
cope im gonna let my dog rape you and eat your organs
Hells yeah. Honestly man, I'll bring my 2 full grown canines as well, we can let all 3 of them tear @Pajeetsingh to shreds while we teach him lessons in behavior. Fuck man, some curries are so embaressing to the man who shares an Indian ethnic background with him. I really feel sad to know there are guys like @Pajeetsingh around.
Shut the fuck libertarian scum.
So now libertarians are "scum" because they don't agree with your bullshit approach?

:feelskek: :feelskek: Yeah it's kinda weird to hate dogs, I can understand hating the owners but the pets themselves. idk mang weird shiet

No they are not and you are the reason curryland suffers. Now I remember you, you communists neo-marxist who doesn't care for others opinions. So many crazies like you now days.
You subhuman NPC cunt do you even have opinions of your own? Or you just regurgitate what your white masters feed you like a dog you are? India suffers because of niggers like you. I hope you get mauled by a pack of wolves while your wife watches you die and beg for your life, your entire life will flash right in front of you and you'll regret every bit of love you had for those beastly creatures.
You talking about true colors when you just made threats to kill dogs, their owners (other fellow Incels who get companionship from pets) and chainsaws. Mother fucker, you weak ass curry I know I could beat you into submission irl, just shut it bro.
There have been 100x more incels that were killed by dogs than the number of incels owning dogs. You stupid faggot, your 40 year old ass can't beat shit he'll you cannot even dominate your dogs while they rape you everyday faggot dogpill enjoyer you're an embarrassment to man(male)kind.

I'll bring my 2 full grown canines as well, we can let all 3 of them tear @
Pajeetsingh
@Pajeetsingh to shreds
You should first save your wife when she kneels in front of them everyday to get fucked.
libertarians
Libertarians are scum of the earth including you.

That's not true. Not in the areas I know. Now days all responsible dog owners are compelled by law to vaccinate and all upper caste people and even middle caste people keeping the dogs are vaccinating yearly. The municipal authorities neuter street dogs now days and many people (including myself) have at least one of their dogs spayed so if we have two dogs they can't breed. I've spent thousands of dollars on canine-care for my pups so STFU you illiterate pajeet.

@Intellectual - Get a load of this guy^

Mother fucker listen carefully. I'll give you an address to come meet a few of us and state your claims, let me see how you talk with these funny extreme narrow minded statements, if you talk the same way, you'll get your little pajeet turban ripped off and everyone will humilate you on the spot.

You are completely nuts !

Yes the not the adopting part I agree with and I fight against that, so how dare you accuse me of being irresponsible. Man you are a low IQ nobody who should be beaten where he stands. Apologize and learn your place !

Hells yeah. Honestly man, I'll bring my 2 full grown canines as well, we can let all 3 of them tear @Pajeetsingh to shreds while we teach him lessons in behavior. Fuck man, some curries are so embaressing to the man who shares an Indian ethnic background with him. I really feel sad to know there are guys like @Pajeetsingh around.

So now libertarians are "scum" because they don't agree with your bullshit approach?
Ignore him, he's absolute trash, garbage human

You subhuman NPC cunt do you even have opinions of your own? Or you just regurgitate what your white masters feed you like a dog you are? India suffers because of niggers like you.
I have raised dogs and been around canines in both countries. Right now I am in the U.S. and observing. Once again this means you actually are a mega-curry influenced by whatever simp shit you have been handed down by your goofy parents who are confused because they don't understand the West.
I hope you get mauled by a pack of wolves while your wife watches you die and beg for your life. your entire life will flash right in front of you and you'll regret every bit of love you had for those beastly creatures.
I have been around intense situations very similar to what you describe. I have been bitten by breed dogs (Western) and once even a stray while seperating fights. My canines would never let a pack of dogs do any serious damage to me. And no strays in curryland will ever do what you described. I can 99.99% guarantee it. I would also never put myself in a position where they could actually complete that sort of damage on me. It's you who gets scared and your life flashes before you eyes because you are a weak individual. I'm an Incel, cause mostly, I'm ugly. I'm not small and weak. I raise my hand up and strays go running away from me. Like they do for all people who know what they are doing. Unlike you, weak ass bitch.
There have been 100x more incels that were killed by dogs than the number of incels owning dogs.
The fuck? No. Never happened you ESL goof.
You stupid faggot, your 40 year old ass can't beat shit he'll you cannot even dominate your dogs while they rape you everyday faggot dogpill enjoyer you're an embarrassment to man(male)kind.
Come find me. I'll show you. You are weaker than me physically I can sense it. You are scared of some street dogs LMAO. Pathetic. How does that make you strong compared to me, someone who isn't afraid and can fight them off?
You should first save your wife when she kneels in front of them everyday to get fucked.
Wtf are you even talking about bruh?
Libertarians are scum of the earth including you.
Lol. I'm not exactly a libertarian, I like some of what they profess to be viable, yes.

Now days all responsible dog owners are compelled by law to vaccinate and all upper caste people and even middle caste people keeping the dogs are vaccinating yearly
What the hell are you talking about you dumber nigger faggot? Upper caste niggers keep dogs for social status they don't train, neuter or vaccinate their dogs. You must be a retard that spent his entire life in South Delhi gated communities. Your disgusting nigger ass is not aware of gut wrenching misery and suffering we Indians have to live through because of stray dogs and irresponsible dog owners, killing dog owners and feeding them to their dogs is a very humane solution. I fucking hate upper class niggers like you who are so oblivious to the reality of their own country men.

What the hell are you talking about you dumber nigger faggot? Upper caste niggers keep dogs for social status they don't train, neuter or vaccinate their dogs. You must be a retard that spent his entire life in South Delhi gated communities. Your disgusting nigger ass is not aware of gut wrenching misery and suffering we Indians have to live through because of stray dogs and irresponsible dog owners, killing dog owners and feeding them to their dogs is a very humane solution. I fucking hate upper class niggers like you who are so oblivious to the reality of their own country men.
You're clearly some ghetto trash if you're unironically worried about the diseases that stray dogs have, no one cares what you have to say filthy peasant.

have raised dogs and been around canines in both countries. Right now I am in the U.S. and observing. Once again this means you actually are a mega-curry
No one gives a shit that your mother was fucked by a dog and birthed you in a dog shelter again no one on this FUCKING planet gives a shit about your experience with dogs.
Come find me. I'll show you. You are weaker than me physically I can sense it. You are scared of some street dogs LMAO. Pathetic. How does that make you strong compared to me, someone who isn't afraid and can fight them off?
You bragging piece of shit do you realise your on incels.is and not on Facebook? Bragging about any redeeming qualities is a straight way to get banned which you fucking deserve for being such a disgraceful scum defending dogs that get far more action than 99% of this forum excluding you tho because you're a fakecel faggot with a wife.
You are scared of some street dogs
Yeah, being scared of creatures that are known for being aggressive and having a murderous urge and their bites that are so vicious that can spread rabbies which has mortality rate of 100%. If you ask me it's not being scared it's a self preservation instinct unlike your filthy submissive ass that bends its ass over for your dogs to rape the shit out of you, stupid dogpiller.

You're clearly some ghetto trash if you're unironically worried about the diseases that stray dogs have, no one cares what you have to say filthy peasant.
No one's talking to you bluenigger Joined Jun 12, 2023

No your place and fuck off.

What the hell are you talking about you dumber nigger faggot? Upper caste niggers keep dogs for social status they don't train, neuter or vaccinate their dogs.
Bro I have been in these circles observing them for at least 6 years straight. They absolutely do vaccinate and spay their dogs. It's law in most States and in most societies that are upper class, you have to register your dog and vaccinate. Very few people skil it. Don't lie and make a claim. Maybe in North India it's like this but not in the South. Even in North I'm sure most people who have a flat in a nice society or a stand alone home in a nice neighborhood are vaccinating their dogs. Why do you lie?
You must be a retard that spent his entire life in South Delhi gated communities.
Nigger. I am not a Delhi guy. Never once been there except for a short visit which was 2-5 days tops.
Your disgusting nigger ass is not aware of gut wrenching misery and suffering we Indians have to live through because of stray dogs and irresponsible dog owners.
I am aware. I am aware that you are a Leftist shit stinking pajeet from day one who believes in extreme measures so you can have 1% of relief from your already shitty life..but even that 1% doesn't come because you aren't able to organise well enough to follow rules.
killing dog owners and feeding them to their dogs is a very humane solution.
@DarkStarDown
@TheGrayWolf
@Intellectual
@wordingtonian

Just top kek. This guy and his sentences.
I fucking hate upper class niggers like you who are so oblivious to the reality of their own country men.
I am very much in touch with the rural and lower caste/class sentiments. I am not a rich guy in most measures. I am telling you that culling dogs the way you suggest is some inferior middle eastern archaic bullshit and if you call that "progressive" or "based" or "blackpilled" you might as well be a foid. Most Hindu women and Muslim women aren't able to take care of men, let alone dogs. They are selfish (like you) and only see the immediate desire as a solution to whatever problems they themselves cause. It's pathetic. You are pathetic.

Dear non-English speaker,

The word you want here is "know" not "No". Jesus man
Nigger it was a typo.
Nigger. I am not a Delhi guy. Never once been there except for a short visit which was 2-5 days tops.
Ok Dravidian nigger.
Bro I have been in these circles observing them for at least 6 years straight. They absolutely do vaccinate and spay their dogs. It's law in most States and in most societies that are upper class, you have to register your dog and vaccinate. Very few people skil it. Don't lie and make a claim. Maybe in North India it's like this but not in the South. Even in North I'm sure most people who have a flat in a nice society or a stand alone home in a nice neighborhood are vaccinating their dogs. Why do you lie
'nice neighbourhoods', 'upper class' , 'nice society '

Nigger do you even realise that your sample size is only of top %1 of pajeets? Obviously thousands of pajeets that die everyyear from dog attacks aren't from these posh communities, you don't go around extrapolating your myopic conclusions onto rest of Indians. They dont live in same reality as you do. I speak on behalf of all indians , while you speak for upper class scums that own exotic breeds living in a completely different reality, your stance is absolutely ridiculous, even you know it.
culling dogs the way you suggest is some inferior middle eastern archaic bullshit
It's not archaic if it works so good. Islam is archaic but it is right about foids , middle eastern solutions work better than hindu shitskin ones that for sure.

Bro I have been in these circles observing them for at least 6 years straight. They absolutely do vaccinate and spay their dogs. It's law in most States and in most societies that are upper class, you have to register your dog and vaccinate. Very few people skil it. Don't lie and make a claim. Maybe in North India it's like this but not in the South. Even in North I'm sure most people who have a flat in a nice society or a stand alone home in a nice neighborhood are vaccinating their dogs. Why do you lie?

I am aware. I am aware that you are a Leftist shit stinking pajeet from day one who believes in extreme measures so you can have 1% of relief from your already shitty life..but even that 1% doesn't come because you aren't able to organise well enough to follow rules.

@DarkStarDown
@TheGrayWolf
@Intellectual
@wordingtonian

I am very much in touch with the rural and lower caste/class sentiments. I am not a rich guy in most measures. I am telling you that culling dogs the way you suggest is some inferior middle eastern archaic bullshit and if you call that "progressive" or "based" or "blackpilled" you might as well be a foid. Most Hindu women and Muslim women aren't able to take care of men, let alone dogs. They are selfish (like you) and only see the immediate desire as a solution to whatever problems they themselves cause. It's pathetic. You are pathetic.
Nigger it was a typo.

Ok Dravidian nigger.

'nice neighbourhoods', 'upper class' , 'nice society '

Nigger do you even realise that your sample size is only of top %1 of pajeets? Obviously thousands of pajeets that die everyyear from dog attacks aren't from these posh communities, you don't go around extrapolating your myopic conclusions onto rest of Indians. They dont live in same reality as you do. I speak on behalf of all indians , while you speak for upper class scums that own exotic breeds living in a completely different reality, your stance is absolutely ridiculous, even you know it.

It's not archaic if it works so good. Islam is archaic but it is right about foids , middle eastern solutions work better than hindu shitskin ones that for sure.
Currycel drama :lul:.

Thought you guys weren’t allowed to have beef:feelsthink::feelshaha:.

yeah pitbulls especially. Too dangerous. I've almost been bit maybe 10 times by now. Probably more

yeah pitbulls especially. Too dangerous. I've almost been bit maybe 10 times by now. Probably more
I agree 100% with this. Even worse, curries that keep Pitbulls and Rottweilers are not able to control them one bit. And Indie local breeds fight symbolically, they never fight to seriously injure or kill BUT...

These sort of Western breed dogs kept in small places and provoked by the local breed when they attack (Puts and Rots) they might seriously injure or kill.

Nigger it was a typo.
Sure buddy sure.
Ok Dravidian nigger.
Hell yeah. Dravidians mogging Pajeetals as usual.
'nice neighbourhoods', 'upper class' , 'nice society '.

Nigger do you even realise that your sample size is only of top %1 of pajeets?
No I interact directly with several lower caste groups far more than you probably.
Obviously thousands of pajeets that die everyyear from dog attacks aren't from these posh communities, you don't go around extrapolating your myopic conclusions onto rest of Indians.
Indian-exaggeration ^^^
They dont live in same reality as you do. I speak on behalf of all indians , while you speak for upper class scums that own exotic breeds living in a completely different reality.
No dude. I speak for Indian canine owners of Indie breeds, not "exotic" Western breeds in India. I simultaneously can speak for U.S. canine owners too. Face it, you are totally country-mogged by me. I'm an internationalCel, you are a slum dwelling pajeet who found his way into this corner of internet, and that's perfectly fine in and of itself but don't come at me hard trying to attack !
your stance is absolutely ridiculous, even you know it.
Your stance is total rubbish.
Archaic anti-Christian and anti Western garbage that successful Hindus & Christians in India don't want, but which Allahuakbars demand because of their Pharisees-like behavior.
Currycel drama :lul:.
:lul: :lul: only hindu shitskins.
@Pajeetsingh - I was born and spent 35 years in the U.S. I am far less a shitskin negro with stupid understandings of stupid rules than you are. You are basically referring to yourself when you launch these attacks you confused mainlander. And if you are Aussie, that shit is almost worse lol.
Thought you guys weren’t allowed to have beef:feelsthink::feelshaha:.
Ha ha. Funny. People have beef, having the same vague general continental-shelf gene pool ain't gonna make any difference.

Sure buddy sure.

Hell yeah. Dravidians mogging Pajeetals as usual.

No I interact directly with several lower caste groups far more than you probably.

Indian-exaggeration ^^^

No dude. I speak for Indian canine owners of Indie breeds, not "exotic" Western breeds in India. I simultaneously can speak for U.S. canine owners too. Face it, you are totally country-mogged by me. I'm an internationalCel, you are a slum dwelling pajeet who found his way into this corner of internet, and that's perfectly fine in and of itself but don't come at me hard trying to attack !

Your stance is total rubbish.

Archaic anti-Christian and anti Western garbage that successful Hindus & Christians in India don't want, but which Allahuakbars demand because of their Pharisees-like behavior.

@Pajeetsingh - I was born and spent 35 years in the U.S. I am far less a shitskin negro with stupid understandings of stupid rules than you are. You are basically referring to yourself when you launch these attacks you confused mainlander. And if you are Aussie, that shit is almost worse lol.

Ha ha. Funny. People have beef, having the same vague general continental-shelf gene pool ain't gonna make any difference.
This guy is pissing me off, he's evil.

@DarkStarDown
@TheGrayWolf
@Intellectual
@wordingtonian

Well hey, he is a leftist so I don’t expect very much from him.

No I interact directly with several lower caste groups far more than you probably
Sure thing buddy.
. I'm an internationalCel
You aren't no cel, you've got a wife and kids. Think about them before you tell everyone on internet about how much you love BDC (big dog cock). I bet you suck that dog dick along with your wife, dogpill is in full swing anyway in the west :lul:

Archaic anti-Christian and anti Western
Christcuck and western values are worth dogshit. Islam is far better and will replace them. I would love to see Muslims assraping the shit out of whites and their filthy civilizations, i would also enjoy dog beheading videos they'll pump out eventually.
I was born and spent 35 years in the U.S. I am far less a shitskin negro
Absolute state of a delusional pajeet, no amount of living among whites will change your skin color and your DNA faggot! You're a shit skin through and through, a subhuman pajeet whose life worth is less than that of a mosquito. Deal with it! I never expected such racial coping from a 40 year married boomer

Sure thing buddy.

You aren't no cel, you've got a wife and kids. Think about them before you tell everyone on internet about how much you love BDC (big dog cock). I bet you suck that dog dick along with your wife, dogpill is in full swing anyway in the west :lul:

Christcuck and western values are worth dogshit. Islam is far better and will replace them. I would love to see Muslims assraping the shit out of whites and their filthy civilizations, i would also enjoy dog beheading videos they'll pump out eventually.

Absolute state of a delusional pajeet, no amount of living among whites will change your skin color and your DNA faggot! You're a shit skin through and through, a subhuman pajeet whose life worth is less than that of a mosquito. Deal with it! I never expected such racial coping from a 40 year married boomer
You make me sick.

This guy is pissing me off, he's evil.
Very likely. He resorted to the worst tactics.
Well hey, he is a leftist so I don’t expect very much from him.
True. He's quite confused and unwilling to accept anything other than his small corner of bullshit.
Sure thing buddy.

You aren't no cel, you've got a wife and kids. Think about them before you tell everyone on internet about how much you love BDC (big dog cock). I bet you suck that dog dick along with your wife, dogpill is in full swing anyway in the west :lul:.
This makes no sense. Even if that egregious and pernicious lie were true, why would that meant one can't love a person and also care for their dog? Were you riding the short bus as a kid? Oh wait, Mainland curries didn't even have programs that allowed for short buses. Rephrase: Did you ride the short autorickshaw as a kid? :feelswhat:
Christcuck and western values are worth dogshit.
Not all of them. In fact, when they were working well, many of them were far superior to the rest of the non-Western world.
Islam is far better and will replace them.
You are a Singh Muslim? What the fuck is that? :feelskek:. Yeah but sad thing is, since everyone has learnt to except criminality as normal behavior, you are probably right.
I would love to see Muslims assraping the shit out of whites and their filthy civilizations, i would also enjoy dog beheading videos they'll pump out eventually.
They will get their asses kicked by right wing Americans if they do that in the States, same with parts of rural Europe and right outside the cities. In the cities, yes Muslim zealots will start to ass rape everyone with their eye makeup and inshallah out of key chanting. Sad scary world we live in. First gynocentrism and the ass raped by mascara wearing Inshallahs. Fuck.

@DarkStarDown
@Intellectual
Absolute state of a delusional pajeet, no amount of living among whites will change your skin color and your DNA faggot!
I'm not in the game to change my skin color or my DNA. I'm just hoping that the Simulator or God looks fondly upon me for holding the right positions and doing my small part of god's work.
You're a shit skin through and through.
So are you, what the fuck LMAO. You are such a crack head man.
a subhuman pajeet whose life worth is less than that of a mosquito. Deal with it! I never expected such racial coping from a 40 year married boomer
I mean here you sit thinking I'm married and yet you are calling me a Subhuman in comparison to yourself? This sort of weird behavior indicative of someone who is completely swimming in a puddle of his own feces.

Very high iq and based as fuck

You literally wrote my thoughts

Dogs are literally the most evil and worst animal in planet earth

Exactly the same stuff the Jews and their allies in the ZOG want- JFL calling our civilizations "dogshit" considering we had some of the most developed ones throughout history: Some "civilizations" had barely discovered farming & agrarian lifestyles when we showed up.
Absolute state of a delusional pajeet, no amount of living among whites will change your skin color and your DNA faggot! You're a shit skin through and through, a subhuman pajeet whose life worth is less than that of a mosquito.
Sounds as if you hate some of your own kind more than whitey:feelshaha:.
Deal with it! I never expected such racial coping from a 40 year married boomer
Off-topic, but American Boomers are by far the most insufferable generation ever and make me rage on the inside beyond comprehension with their "just-world" fallacy beliefs.
Not all of them. In fact, when they were working well, many of them were far superior to the rest of the non-Western world.
Well said- Rome, Greece, Spanish Empire, Portuguese Empire, Third Reich, etc. were all very developed and successful states. Even many Western countries which have always been considered Liberal -such as the United States- were very successful in their heydays before globohomo took over.
They will get their asses kicked by right wing Americans if they do that in the States, same with parts of rural Europe and right outside the cities. In the cities, yes Muslim zealots will start to ass rape everyone with their eye makeup and inshallah out of key chanting. Sad scary world we live in. First gynocentrism and the ass raped by mascara wearing Inshallahs. Fuck.
Any leftists who hope for a Anarcho-Communist insurrection or ethnics who want a race-war with whites(I know of many based ones who don't :feelsYall:) are puppets of the ZOG. If they attempted any sort of violence, they would be met by based Far-Right movements that would deal with them appropriately(in Minecraft).
@DarkStarDown
:feelsYall: :smonk:.

why would that meant one can't love a person and also care for their dog?
So you accept that you have a wife ?
Kek. The way you talk gives it away,get the fuck off from this forum we dont need fakecels like you here.
First gynocentrism
Why do you care about gynocentrism? Aren't you the faggot that sucks dog dick like a foid ? You should be the last person to call out gynocentrism because gynocentrism benefits faggots and zoophiles like you.
I'm not in the game to change my skin color or my DNA. I'm just hoping that the Simulator or God looks fondly upon me for holding the right positions and doing my small part of god's work.
Do you think world revolves around you, that every act you do is monitored and gauged by some Christcuck skydaddy into what he deems as moral good? Imagine being such a self centered prick, you're like a fucking foid.
I'm married and yet you are calling me a Subhuman in comparison to yourself
You believe breeders like you can't be subhumans? For a filthy curry shit skin you are , I bet your kids(half of the forum knows you have kids) will have to endure the misery of curryceldom .

So you accept that you have a wife ?
You are a ESL it's not even something I can make up. I said that YOU hold the position I have a wife, yet at the same time you call me Subhuman as compared to....what...yourself? Lmao. This is hilarious and all being done by YOU pajeet !
Kek. The way you talk gives it away,get the fuck off from this forum we dont need fakecels like you here.
Again, you're struggling here. Nothing is given away, you are a non-native English speaker who seemingly isn't able to stick to the points. I don't ever have this problem with native English speakers on this site.
Why do you care about gynocentrism? Aren't you the faggot that sucks dog dick like a foid ?
Here again, insults because you have no arguments.
You should be the last person to call out gynocentrism because gynocentrism benefits faggots and zoophiles like you.
No clue wtf you are talking about. Gynocentrism benefits people who rescue a dog from the streets? Not at all because of you are ugly, you are ugly, foids don't go much further than saying "awww that's so cute...but GOODBYE" then they walk away.
Do you think world revolves around you, that every act you do is monitored and gauged by some Christcuck skydaddy into what he deems as moral good? Imagine being such a self centered prick, you're like a fucking foid.
No clue what you are trying to say here.
You believe breeders like you can't be subhumans?
Not a breeder so, again lies and ad hominem.
For a filthy curry shit skin you are , I bet your kids(half of the forum knows you have kids) will have to endure the misery of curryceldom .
You are just picking this up from assholes like Copex. Relax you are a filthy curry shitskin also. Why are you doing this lol