Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dogs & Horses have more Sex-rights than sub-8 men in Norway

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
In Norway (and Denmark), actual Dogs and Horses have more rights to sex with women than sub-8 men. I am not even kidding.

>In the Norwegian SexKjøpsLoven ("Sex buyer law") It is illegal for men to buy sex but legal for women to sell it.
It's framed like that. You only get punished if you're a man, this is something we will see regularly here.

>Norwegian Animal welfare laws doesn't cover animal sex itself, only animals that suffer from it.
And of course, the animals aren't suffering if they are penetrating eagerly, only if they are forcefully penetrated.
All the articles I read about the subject only had men being punished, no women.

If a man fucks a bitch = horrible monster. If a woman gets knotted by the dog, he obviously likes it and she has done nothing wrong.
So you have a situation where it is legal for women to get knotted by literal male-dog-prostitutes or stretched by a male-horse-prostitute (male animals more obviously thrust and want it ofc) while it is illegal for an average man to ask a woman if he can pay for sex in a consual financial transaction

.Other Norwegian sex-related laws.
>Coping with Japanese cartoons is illegal (its considered CP)
>Dolls are illegal (also considered abusive)
>The entire CPS automomatically considers you a schizo nazi pedo if you're become a father and is a chud white non-chad Norwegian
>If you're a young boy you get pulled on testosterone destroying adhd pills (happened to me)
>Norwegian girls are the biggest whores of Europe (Norway is Europe's STD capital)

I could go on and on. This is only scratching the surface.

Attachments

• 1975161d-a189-41cc-beb7-9fee210e08cb.jpeg
    1975161d-a189-41cc-beb7-9fee210e08cb.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20240814_023752_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240814_023752_Brave.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20240814_023629_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20240814_023629_Brave.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 49
In Norway (and Denmark), actual Dogs and Horses have more rights to sex with women than sub-8 men. I am not even kidding.

>In the Norwegian SexKjøpsLoven ("Sex buyer law") It is illegal for men to buy sex but legal for women to sell it.
It's framed like that. You only get punished if you're a man, this is something we will see regularly here.

>Norwegian Animal welfare laws doesn't cover animal sex itself, only animals that suffer from it.
And of course, the animals aren't suffering if they are penetrating eagerly, only if they are forcefully penetrated.
All the articles I read about the subject only had men being punished, no women.

If a man fucks a bitch = horrible monster. If a woman gets knotted by the dog, he obviously likes it and she has done nothing wrong.
So you have a situation where it is legal for women to get knotted by literal male-dog-prostitutes or stretched by a male-horse-prostitute (male animals more obviously thrust and want it ofc) while it is illegal for an average man to ask a woman if he can pay for sex in a consual financial transaction

>The entire CPS automomatically considers you a schizo nazi pedo if you're become a father and is a chud white non-chad Norwegian
>If you're a young boy you get pulled on testosterone destroying adhd pills (happened to me)
>Norwegian girls are the biggest whores of Europe (Norway is Europe's STD capital)

RIP, and I thought in honduras, I was fucked because its a giga NT shithole where being a completely shameless whore is glorified to such an extent its straight up pitful now...., my condolences brocel...

RIP, and I thought in honduras, I was fucked because its a giga NT shithole where being a completely shameless whore is glorified to such an extent its straight up pitful now...., my condolences brocel...
Incels have no nation.

They are also very faggot friendly. FUCK NORWAY

Or is it just that Nordic people are kind of freaky loners and would prefer to fuck animals

Translate those pics, you stupid scandicuck

The West is cucked in general. The rest of the world may not be much better for incels, but at least they don’t have retarded laws and regulations that make our lives more difficult than they already are.

Society tends to look down more on people who sell drugs than those who use drugs

Yet society looks down more on men who buy sex than women who sell sex to lonely men

Its so backwards. People look at it like men are the ones abusing the women, when its literally the opposite. These women are abusers of men by selling sex to lonely desperate men.

Norway has been a shithole for a while, just not as bad as the big western 3. I used ti live in oslo, then iceland and holy fuck was it annoying. not to mention all the gay clubs.

That doll moggs them Helga's

Renounce your cuck norwegian ethnicity and adopt a muslim identity preferably one from the balkans(Bosniak/Albanian)