Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dogs hate fats,blacks,uglis and manlets

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
read thru this Reddit thread and my own experience proves what the title says

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/fatlogic/comments/bmdhgf/thin_privilege_is_having_dogs_play_with_you_lol_k/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

"I have seen multiple people on the dog subs say they try to leave the dog park when fat people show up because their dogs weren't socialized to them and will follow them around barking and they don't want to explain that their dog doesn't like fat people lol"

"
My dog is low-key racist. I live in a pretty caucasian area. Before we adopted her, my dog spend the first year of her life in one of the more racist parts of my country. She hasn't had much exposure to Black people.

My dog rarely barks. She's protective of me, and doesn't like strangers coming into our apartment if my SO isn't home, but a quick and firm "NO" is all it takes for her to realize my friends aren't a threat.

Black people though....anywhere, everywhere. Barking her head off. At innocent people just minding they're own business. It's really embarassing. We've been trying to train her out of it, and she's getting better. But it still takes her a good 5 minutes to stop freaking out at any Black person she meets. As soon as your complexion could even be vaguely described as "chocolate", no good in her books.

I think it's just because she wouldn't have seen many dark skinned people when she was a puppy. There's a a lack of socialization with them, so they're still "different" and "scary". "

Explains why dogs are cautious around me.

"Thin Privilege" shut the fuck up, nobody respects me because I'm a lanky piece of shit jfl, I could get blown over with a gust of wind.

Dogs hating manlets doesn't shock me, EVERYONE HATES MANLETS. My own FAMILY roasts me over height all the time.

"Thin Privilege" shut the fuck up, nobody respects me because I'm a lanky piece of shit jfl, I could get blown over with a gust of wind.

Dogs hating manlets doesn't shock me, EVERYONE HATES MANLETS. My own FAMILY roasts me over height all the time.
it's over for us manlets. I am forced to walk across the street when I see a big dog, especially pitbulls as they seem to hate me and I can't afford injuries. This is also why I drive almost everywhere nowadays to avoid dogs,mogging, and thugs
Explains why dogs are cautious around me.
norm Cucks pretend that animals are all innocent veins when in reality they are cold killing machines who hate the unfamiliar(manlet/ugly/ethnic) but surpresses their instincts most of the time.

it's over for us manlets. I am forced to walk across the street when I see a big dog, especially pitbulls as they seem to hate me and I can't afford injuries. This is also why I drive almost everywhere nowadays to avoid dogs,mogging, and thugs
NY is a crime ridden shithole. Pitbulls scare the fuck out of me and I always walk away from them. St Louis has a big stray pitt bull population because kids try to breed them and sell them. Heightmogging is much worse, especially having your own family mogging you constantly.

i hate such subs, while i'm fat since i take medication for schizophroenia since 17 but before i was always underweight. Also typical lookism

"Dogs are... Dogs. I had a six-pound Chihuahua I got from a friend when he was already five years old. He absolutely hated anyone with a darker complexion. I tried introducing him to Hispanic and black friends, but he wasn't having it. He was a Dog. Dogs can't say why they don't like you- they just don't. Build a bridge and get over it."

further proof over for us darkies. Dogs want to kill us Ethnics @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Irredeemable does this match up with your experiences? it does mine. I avoid big dogs for this reason, I have been close to being bit a dozen plus times by now.
NY is a crime ridden shithole. Pitbulls scare the fuck out of me and I always walk away from them. St Louis has a big stray pitt bull population because kids try to breed them and sell them. Heightmogging is much worse, especially having your own family mogging you constantly.
yes NY has a lot of shitty parts. Not as bad as the ghetoo part of Chicago or Detroit/Compton. But still bad. Actually at one point, some retard had a show down with cops in my neighborhood but he got arrested in the end.

norm Cucks pretend that animals are all innocent veins when in reality they are cold killing machines who hate the unfamiliar(manlet/ugly/ethnic) but surpresses their instincts most of the time.
cause cucks love animals and don't want to make their worldview inferior

"Dogs are... Dogs. I had a six-pound Chihuahua I got from a friend when he was already five years old. He absolutely hated anyone with a darker complexion. I tried introducing him to Hispanic and black friends, but he wasn't having it. He was a Dog. Dogs can't say why they don't like you- they just don't. Build a bridge and get over it."

further proof over for us darkies. Dogs want to kill us Ethnics @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @Irredeemable does this match up with your experiences? it does mine. I avoid big dogs for this reason, I have been close to being bit a dozen plus times by now.

yes NY has a lot of shitty parts. Not as bad as the ghetoo part of Chicago or Detroit/Compton. But still bad. Actually at one point, some retard had a show down with cops in my neighborhood but he got arrested in the end.
I don’t remember the last time I interacted with a dog. Maybe it should stay that way, you can’t mog a dog as an ethnic.

I had many interaction with dogs and cats, smaller breeds like me also cats, big breeds hate me at sight, like pit-bulls, German shepherds, Rottweilers.

my dog hates black people too

I don't mind being a lanklet. You shouldn't either :feelsaww:

I don't mind being a lanklet. You shouldn't either :feelsaww:
You should, you look docile as fuck with your long midface and weak jaw. Just looking at you I assume you're a quiet, meek, and a pushover. Lookism applies to us too.

You should, you look docile as fuck with your long midface and weak jaw. Just looking at you I assume you're a quiet, meek, and a pushover. Lookism applies to us too.
I didnt mean facially, with which I agree.

I honestrly thought all aìdogs barked against niggers... I mean here all dogs do

I honestrly thought all aìdogs barked against niggers... I mean here all dogs do
They seem to in my area as well. I am medium dark and the dangerous big dogs especially seem to hate me.

why does anyone care about what dogs feel?!
btw dogs don't hate fats, blacks, uglies, or manlets.

Females find excuses for anti-social dogs but hate non-sociable incels.

yea dogs hate me too lmao (I hate them too)

It's the smell. Dogs can smell them. And they don't like what they are smelling.

It's the smell. Dogs can smell them. And they don't like what they are smelling.
I shower daily when I go out and use every possible countermeasure yet the dogs still attempt to attack me.
it has to be the dark skin and manlet height

I shower daily when I go out and use every possible countermeasure yet the dogs still attempt to attack me.
it has to be the dark skin and manlet height
Showering doesn't get rid of the ethnic smell. Sorry. Shower 50 times in a day and a dog will still smell a nigger from 100 meters away.

Showering doesn't get rid of the ethnic smell. Sorry. Shower 50 times in a day and a dog will still smell a nigger from 100 meters away.
I have changed my diet to not use curry powder as well and spammed various perfumes. I don't buy smell as the reasoning.
Dogs are very anti Incel and anti manlet.
I help in an animal shelter, there are dogs that I have fed everyday. They still hate me.
But when a Chad appear they all love him, and become super friendly towards him.
They are, I noticed dogs don't ever seen to bark at tallfags nor females as much.

I had many interaction with dogs and cats, smaller breeds like me also cats, big breeds hate me at sight, like pit-bulls, German shepherds, Rottweilers.
I'll kill those breeds. Only person in charge is me

They are, I noticed dogs don't ever seen to bark at tallfags nor females as much.
Same with many other animals of any species, which see males as threats and competitors but females as not a threat and not warranting aggression.

Imagine a dog barking at a framelet ethnic manlet that couldn't hurt anyone physically even if they tried because somehow the dog instinctively sees that framelet ethnic manlet as a potential threat. Dog IQ.
@tehgymcel420

I started hating them since the day I discovered the dogpill so I don't care if they find me attractive or not.