Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dogs get more sex then we can ever dream of

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
u guys ever saw sex videos of dogs and horses fucking toilets

Foids are subhuman. They are lower than male children. They are lower than sperms. They are lower than single cell organisms. They are lower than atoms. Should be treated as such.

Foids are subhuman. They are lower than male children. They are lower than sperms. They are lower than single cell organisms. They are lower than atoms. Should be treated as such.

If you are incel and do not hate dogs; you are a legitimate retard.

ITS OVER if you aren’t a dog

Their sex is so humanlike. He put his penis inside the other ones hole. Women are probably turned on seeing this
Some of them probably shove them up their pussy to experiment with themselves.

If you are incel and do not hate dogs; you are a legitimate retard.
Absolutely. I shoot all dogs in GTA V (not even joking). It's not even about sex, it's about social pressure to love all animals. I feel disgust when I see all the YT videos showing "poor and hurt doggies" and people saving them. You know, angry dogs barking, biting, etc. Or even self harming ones. "OMG poor boi, we have to give him love and he will change", yet at the same time when you are an incel, it's your fault and you should suffer and DON'T even think of showing any symptoms of being hurt. I FUCKING HATE NORMALFUCKERS AND ANIMALS SO MUCH.

If it wasn't the prostitutes, I would still be a virgin

Ban bestiality.

Absolutely. I shoot all dogs in GTA V (not even joking). It's not even about sex, it's about social pressure to love all animals. I feel disgust when I see all the YT videos showing "poor and hurt doggies" and people saving them. You know, angry dogs barking, biting, etc. Or even self harming ones. "OMG poor boi, we have to give him love and he will change", yet at the same time when you are an incel, it's your fault and you should suffer and DON'T even think of showing any symptoms of being hurt. I FUCKING HATE NORMALFUCKERS AND ANIMALS SO MUCH.
so true

Please don't remind me.

Wow, seriously those have been my thoughts about animals since I was 13 years old. However, I don't hate them, I'm just totally indifferent to their suffering.

Yes they fuck more than me but thats not hard

Wow, seriously those have been my thoughts about animals since I was 13 years old. However, I don't hate them, I'm just totally indifferent to their suffering.
I hate them for the fact that they are cucking us.

Fucking dog pill, its brutal

they fucked more dogs than games I own

Even dogs mog me