Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dogs fur, meat should be farmed and used

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
All dogs should be confiscated from everywhere

They should be sent to special farms where they are killed off, their fur can be used for coats, scarves, winter boots

Their meat can be sold to Asia, the guts and their nasty organs can be chopped and processed into sausages, their bones can be used for calcium pills

Starving population in shithole countries should be given dog meat

United nations should support in delivery of those goods tax free and free

World Health Organization should also help
The dogs are very abundant, they roam free they breed like rats, they shit everywhere

There are hundreds of millions dogs that can generate an income

PETA is an organization that protects zoophiles

Dogs are easy to farm and they literally eat shit, cheap to maintain such a farm

Peta supports killing dogs tho they r based

Very based post

Peta supports killing dogs tho they r based

Very based post
Either way dogs meat and fur and bones can make alot of money
Plus killing all dogs and only farming them for profit is such a based idea

Why should we do that ?

I love dogs
Dog Smiling GIF by TikTok

You are all retarded niggers and chinks who just want mindless violence against animals who did nothing to you

''Blame the owner and not the dog'' :soy:
"Blame anything but the female" :soy:

Dogs like me, understand me, make my life more enjoyable, contrary to females.
Dogs keep me company, smile at me, are happy to see me, contrary to females.
I would never hurt a dog.

Dog meat is good for you

You are all retarded niggers and chinks who just want mindless violence against animals who did nothing to you
I want all dogs to be eaten or killed
I want all dogs to be gone
Killing dogs is based

cut dogs in half with a machete
burn dogs alive with a blow torch
Zoosadists are hated more and more and doxxed all the time, the internet mob doesn't forgive, if you mess with animals you will be tracked and probably beaten to death in prison, faggot

I want all dogs to be eaten or killed
I want all dogs to be gone
Killing dogs is based
You don't gain anything by killing dogs, you are just a genetic psychopath

Korean dog farms 17000​

According to recent reports, there are approximately 3,000 to 4,000 dog farms in South Korea, with around 700,000 to one million dogs being slaughtered each year. This industry has been a centuries-old practice on the Korean Peninsula, with dog meat consumption viewed as a source of stamina on hot summer days. However, there is a growing push to ban the industry, with protests by farmers, restaurant owners, and others involved in the dog meat trade.

Zoosadists are hated more and more and doxxed all the time, the internet mob doesn't forgive, if you mess with animals you will be tracked and probably beaten to death in prison, faggot
keep barking you trigerred little bitch.

Korean dog farms 17000​

According to recent reports, there are approximately 3,000 to 4,000 dog farms in South Korea, with around 700,000 to one million dogs being slaughtered each year. This industry has been a centuries-old practice on the Korean Peninsula, with dog meat consumption viewed as a source of stamina on hot summer days. However, there is a growing push to ban the industry, with protests by farmers, restaurant owners, and others involved in the dog meat trade.
South Korea banned it under their previous President because his wife championed the cause to have consumption of dog meat banned in South Korea.

Korean dog farms 17000​

No more dog meat in South Korea

Whats your problem with dogs ?

Depends on the breed tbh

I agree, nasty useless things that only cause problems like noise, bites and shit.