Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dogs as pets are more damaging than you think

thirtiescel

thirtiescel

Banned
-
Dogs have become the number one way for foids to fulfill their maternal instinct. So many foids and households have dogs as pets. This decreases the need for a baby.

But this is not the only problem.

Foids are obsessed with dog race. The first thing they notice is the race of the dog, and it is also one of the first questions they ask. "Is it pure bred?" "What race is it"?

A woman that owns a dog not only is fully aware of how to train a dog, and use this reward punishment way of thinking to condition males. But the worst part is, she knows how important breeding with correct race is. She knows, that if she mixes her dog with another dog of certain properties, their babies will have a mix. She has this in her head and she is more aware of this now. So she will be even more aware of this when looking for a partner herself. Very Tall. White. Hight testosterone. Frame.

All of this. Is so fucked up.

Dogs have become the number one way for foids to fulfill their maternal instinct. So many foids and households have dogs as pets. This decreases the need for a baby.

But this is not the only problem.

Foids are obsessed with dog race. The first thing they notice is the race of the dog, and it is also one of the first questions they ask. "Is it pure bred?" "What race is it"?

A woman that owns a dog not only is fully aware of how to train a dog, and use this reward punishment way of thinking to condition males. But the worst part is, she knows how important breeding with correct race is. She knows, that if she mixes her dog with another dog of certain properties, their babies will have a mix. She has this in her had. So she will be even more aware of this when looking for a partner herself. Very Tall. White. Hight testosterone. Frame.

All of this. Is so fucked up.
RAPE YOUR DOG INSEMINATE THAT WHORE JUST PUT YOUR DICK IN DOG ASS !!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Great Danes and pitbulls only, beagles are incel. :society:

“Maternal instinct:soy:” doesn’t exist GrAYface

Funny thing is many dog races were created by forcibly breeding dog bitches with inferior males to create subhuman abominations like chihuahuas. Would be a shame if someone did this with human roasties :feelsdevil:

i hate dogs

loud, filthy, abnoxious, dumb and stupid and over reliant

Why Are Neuro-Typical Individuals So Strange?(Duplicate)
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592448Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:55 PM CST
Hello, I am a neuro-atypical adult individual of age twenty-two that occasionally attempts to suppress my evident cognitive issues by purchasing crucial objects from nearby market stores. Well, I am frequently patronized by neuro-typical individuals that constantly construct idiotic, implicit statements. I have attempted to ignore the redundant aggression I have received, yet I am becoming very upset at the mere thought of this rather confusing behavior. Strangely enough, many of those said neuro-typical individuals claim that they insulted me after I receive obvious compliments from them. Why is this occurring? Why do neuro-typical individuals continue to behave in such an odd and narcissistic manner? This is very frustrating.