Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious dogs are lifefuel

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
was tripping at this guys house yesterday and he has a pit bull. i pet it so much and cuddled with it so nice to touch a warm body. too bad i won't live to get my own

I love dogs but I can't fuck with pitbulls

Pitbulls are dangerous, ur lucky it didnt bite ur face off.

I actually have a pitbull. He's not mean at all, the meme about pitbulls being aggressive stems from the majority of their owners being n*****s who neglect them.

Lol. You on acid again?

>pit bull
Lmao niga that pupper gonna maul you to death if you keep cuddling with it, dangerous breed.

I actually have a pitbull. He's not mean at all, the meme about pitbulls being aggressive stems from the majority of their owners being n*****s who neglect them.
This, pitbulls are violent becasue a lot of assholes make them be violent, its the same with poor people they are usualy voilent because the world make them violent

Dogs are too high maintenance and require a ton of work but are great to have around better than being by myself all the time. I would have one of my own if I could afford it. No pitbulls tho cause fuck that.

this b0y0 was going to ascend via d0gpill

Yes I've heard that dogs are great pets particularly if you're lonely. I watched a documentary about loneliness and an old lady on it attributed having her 2 dogs around (that she got after her family that she lived with either left home or died, leaving her completely alone there) to getting through very lonely times.

It's something I might turn to if I ever completely lose hope in having human company around.