Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dogs are better for lonely incels than any foid.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

a dog love you and dont judge you by your looks

dogs carry illnesses, they need a lot of food and shit on the floor of my house.
they're smelly and might attack you if they get crazy and you don't feed them. my weak inflammatory system won't be able to handle the viruses that dogs carry.
the best pet for an incel is a plant

Too expensive. I would want to feed my dog raw meat like it's suppose to eat. Not some imported Chinese kibble which gives them cancer. So i couldn't afford having a dog in the end.

I prefer cats, I can't stand those drooling retards.

I wish I could have a dog to snuggle :feelsbadman:

I wish I could have a dog to snuggle :feelsbadman:
Knowing that you're a furry, I am a bit worried about the true meaning of this statement. I hope isn't a euphemism for wanting to ascend with a doggo :feelssus::feelsohgod:

Knowing that you're a furry, I am a bit worried about the true meaning of this statement. I hope isn't a euphemism for wanting to ascend with a doggo :feelssus::feelsohgod:
I don’t like IRL/realistic things, also I have type 4 phimosis so it would be impossible for me to fuck anything.

Attachments

• IMG_6369.jpeg
    IMG_6369.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 11
I don’t like IRL/realistic things, also I have type 4 phimosis so it would be impossible for me to fuck anything.
I see. Thanks for including the cock diagram :lul:

Cats are better, also cats dont fuck foids so