Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dogpill

Not cool, bro. Now I also had to watch your foidavi PFP.

You haloeffectmaxxers are always putting me on my nerves.
I dont care if you like me or not, I enjoy the forum tho, Follow removed, Your welcome.

I dont care if you like me or not, I enjoy the forum tho, Follow removed, Your welcome.
You enjoy on an incel forum posting pictures of asses and other female body parts as your profile picture, for what purpose if not psychopathy or haloeffected troonmaxxing? It's like putting a morbidly obese guy in Africa eating in front of starving niggers, no point.

You enjoy on an incel forum posting pictures of asses and other female body parts as your profile picture, for what purpose if not psychopathy or haloeffected troonmaxxing? It's like putting a morbidly obese guy in Africa eating in front of starving niggers, no point.
Dnr

Of course you've read it, because from my time on this forum, I know you read things thoroughly, but your attitude is dishonest.

Of course you've read it, because from my time on this forum, I know you read things thoroughly, but your attitude is dishonest.
Why are you trying so hard to insult me dude, I dont care

Laughing PEPE

I have my own opinions same as you, If that triggers you i dont give a shit

Why are you trying so hard to insult me dude, I dont care

Laughing PEPE

I have my own opinions same as you, If that triggers you i dont give a shit
I am not insulting you, I am telling what you are doing, while not answering:
If you have read me enough, you may come to understand that I am not intellectually disingenous, but really seek to understand, even if I can perceive in advance why many brocels may become comfortable in a kind of femenine haloeffect.

Enlighten me, Tell me more about this perfect image you crafted about me, Your welcome to become another hater
I am not insulting you, I am telling what you are doing, while not answering:

If you have read me enough, you may come to understand that I am not intellectually disingenous, but really seek to understand, even if I can perceive in advance why many brocels may become comfortable in a kind of femenine haloeffect.
Clown Pepe / Honk Honk / Clown World

If you dont like female butts go look at men then faggot

Enlighten me, Tell me more about this perfect image you crafted about me, Your welcome to become another hater
You put words in my mouth that I haven't said, which, besides being false, only serves to make you the clown you want to dissociate from.

On one hand, you have been a user with whom many common points can be shared, and when you drop your role as a clown and troll, very good conversations can be had with you. On the contrary, when I have asked you about your motivations behind the foidavi haloeffectmaxx, you have become defensive like a woman affected by menstruation, and instead of providing solid arguments for your choices, you have resorted to cheap and ineffective fallacies.

If you dont like female butts go look at men then faggot

Think for a second about the manipulation and gaslighting you're trying to push to defend your foidavi and be a halo-effected faggot, because in the end, that’s what troons do: even if it’s trivial, they get attention through small demands meant to pull focus from everyone. And you’re doing the same thing here. You’re sitting in an incel forum, using women’s bodies: asses, boobs, and whatever else. as your profile picture like it’s some badge of honor. Are you serious? You’re hiding behind female images to feel like you’ve got some kind of leverage here, riding the troonpipeline while making it some kind of "sexuality test". Foid behaviour, especially in an incel forum. You could've just posted NSFW things like all the cuckfags on this forum, yet, you decided to make a foid your sign of identity.

It’s honestly pathetic. Your supposed animadversion on LGBTs yet rely on foid appearance to get attention, like troons do. You’re exploiting the same thing you criticize, hoping it earns you some edge in this space. The reality is, this behavior is all part of the same incel-to-troon pipeline.

The fact that heterosexual men post memes and images of other men without displaying their sexual characteristics is currently the most masculine thing there is. Because as men, we admire figures of heroes and people who have been relevant in our worldview, while everything—absolutely everything, about a foid is subject to sexualization and making it your sign of identity, is pure faggotry.

You know perfectly you are coping and seething while making me loose my time.

What a terrible day to have eyes. Even I wouldn’t want that thing

I theorize what's going on is a phenomenon I call "Darwin's Buffer." It is a brief period in time after an industrial revolution where weaker genes that cannot handle the result of relative new innovation sperg out and lessen themselves from the gene pool.

We have the bronze age which resulted in better weaponry.

We have the bubonic plague which occurred after a massive growth in civilization.

We have the world wars which occurred after the automobile and other various innovations such as the airplane.

We have the Internet and we are experiencing the unveiling of mass faggotry(which serves no purpose to evolution, in fact is a natural counteract to weak genes), unrestricted access to hypergamous opportunity(tinder), echo chambers, etc.

As more innovation occurs it will drive a larger buffer. I speculate this is a natural algorithm set in place by evolution towards population control, proving that the Earth would be a self-sustaining biosphere.

@trognarukk doxxed

You put words in my mouth that I haven't said, which, besides being false, only serves to make you the clown you want to dissociate from.

On one hand, you have been a user with whom many common points can be shared, and when you drop your role as a clown and troll, very good conversations can be had with you. On the contrary, when I have asked you about your motivations behind the foidavi haloeffectmaxx, you have become defensive like a woman affected by menstruation, and instead of providing solid arguments for your choices, you have resorted to cheap and ineffective fallacies.

Think for a second about the manipulation and gaslighting you're trying to push to defend your foidavi and be a halo-effected faggot, because in the end, that’s what troons do: even if it’s trivial, they get attention through small demands meant to pull focus from everyone. And you’re doing the same thing here. You’re sitting in an incel forum, using women’s bodies: asses, boobs, and whatever else. as your profile picture like it’s some badge of honor. Are you serious? You’re hiding behind female images to feel like you’ve got some kind of leverage here, riding the troonpipeline while making it some kind of "sexuality test". Foid behaviour, especially in an incel forum. You could've just posted NSFW things like all the cuckfags on this forum, yet, you decided to make a foid your sign of identity.

It’s honestly pathetic. Your supposed animadversion on LGBTs yet rely on foid appearance to get attention, like troons do. You’re exploiting the same thing you criticize, hoping it earns you some edge in this space. The reality is, this behavior is all part of the same incel-to-troon pipeline.

The fact that heterosexual men post memes and images of other men without displaying their sexual characteristics is currently the most masculine thing there is. Because as men, we admire figures of heroes and people who have been relevant in our worldview, while everything—absolutely everything, about a foid is subject to sexualization and making it your sign of identity, is pure faggotry.

You know perfectly you are coping and seething while making me loose my time.
I am no troll and i am no clown, Didnt read allat, We have different opinions.

Nosleep pill is brutal, When i sleep i either hug my cat or dakimura, Makes it easier
I hate the sleep deprivation man. Nobody I know really takes it like a serious problem either. I have no car to hug either. Our cats are lousy and hate being cuddled

I hate the sleep deprivation man. Nobody I know really takes it like a serious problem either. I have no car to hug either. Our cats are lousy and hate being cuddled
Id love to hug a car, Maybe even sleep in it. Jokes aside its brutal AF, Can you get CBD in your country for sleep?

Id love to hug a car, Maybe even sleep in it. Jokes aside its brutal AF, Can you get CBD in your country for sleep?
Nah, too hard to get CBD, especially since I have to start a job soon, and that would likely disqualify you from many jobs.

Nah, too hard to get CBD, especially since I have to start a job soon, and that would likely disqualify you from many jobs.
0 THC tho, Wont even make you high, just benefits

Id love to hug a car, Maybe even sleep in it. Jokes aside it’s brutal AF, Can you get CBD in your country for sleep?
My brain and body are so fucked right now. I jacked off 6 times yesterday too. Feel like shit. Feel like this actually
IMG 5016

Final stages of the doomer, Been there.

6 times? I fap either once a day or once a week

Mogs my fleeting libido
Yeah, 6 times. Didn’t even enjoy it much as I’m so desensitized and in dire need of Nofap. It’s so hard to go without the mental stimulation though

Final stages of the doomer, Been there.

6 times? I fap either once a day or once a week

Mogs my fleeting libido
I gotta try to sleep now if possible

Yeah, 6 times. Didn’t even enjoy it much as I’m so desensitized and in dire need of Nofap. It’s so hard to go without the mental stimulation though
Brutal, Try videogames, Gym, Movies, Watching movies with brocels, Going for walks, Adopting a pet, Walking, Good food, Lego sets, Just something that brings you small dopamine hits.

Brutal, Try videogames, Gym, Movies, Watching movies with brocels, Going for walks, Adopting a pet, Walking, Good food, Lego sets, Just something that brings you small dopamine hits.
I already do most of those things, but I’m so addicted to jerking off. It sucks

Furries should be gassed. TFD. Bear and dog is law.