Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Dogpill] The Yellowstone Dogpill - Meme Status Debunked - Abandon All Cope All Ye Who Enter Here

Vorbei

Vorbei

Officer
★★★★
As seen on 4chan: A lab technician at a women's clinic in the States posted this story on Gab (account has since been deleted).

D

But wait, there's more. I was trying to find a decent image for this thread and among all the furry and female bestiality enthusiast Tumblr accounts, I found a pic of a Facebook post that puts that figure into perspective.

Still denying the dogpill?

fucking hell, brutal dogpill to swallow :feelsbadman:

I can't even imagine how hard you'd have to cope in order to be a dogpill denier tbh

Tinder advice for men is that a photo of you with a dog boosts your results greatly because even if you're ugly she's going to use you for dinner and fuck your dog.

Still denying the dogpill?
because underlining a random ass sentence from tumblr means something. just go suck your dogs dick like the cuck faggot nigger you are

The dogs shall inherit the earth.

And that's only the females who fucked a dog in the 9 days before the examination...
Who knows how many have fucked one before as a one off thing, or just hadn't done it recently...
I would probably say around 1% of women have had sex with a dog.

I have said so many times, anyone who denies the dogpill is coping massively.

Dogpill started as a joke and we all had good laughs.

Now here we are, posting scitific studies about dogpill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back