Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dogpill starts early

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Look how happy she is.

Dogpill starts early.

Mandatory MV:

BLUE EYED HUSKIES AND ARYAN RETRIEVERS ONLY

Well known fact. Its because dogs are muscular and can be commanded around like slaves, that's why women like them

I wish I was K9.

This is what muttcels truly believe despite the myriad of empircal evidence online of white females having sex with even deformed high T ogre dog mutt breeds like half pitbul/half rottweiler, meanwhile a truecel Spanish Mastiff like myself is even rejected by 10 year old Chihuahuas with 50 pups from multiple Mutts, meanwhile Mutts are telling me "JUST BE PUREBRED, JUST BE PUREBRED" by telling me to go to SEA, so I can get surrounded by a bunch of sub 2 Central Asian Shepherds, Thai Bangkaews, meawhile Mutt Rottweilers are gangbanging purebred blue eyed Husky Females as we speak, along with their Aryan Human Female Owners.

Fuck it is just absolutely over. Thoughts on this @LastGerman Sheperd? It is fucking over.

Last edited:
Just let your toddler around gigantic dogs theory.

I remember taking a friend's golden retriever for a walk one time, my most brutal mogging.

This is what muttcels truly believe despite the myriad of empircal evidence online of white females having sex with even deformed high T ogre dog mutt breeds like half pitbul/half rottweiler, meanwhile a truecel Spanish Mastiff like myself is even rejected by 10 year old Chihuahuas with 50 pups from multiple Mutts, meanwhile Mutts are telling me "JUST BE PUREBRED, JUST BE PUREBRED" by telling me to go to SEA, so I can get surrounded by a bunch of sub 2 Central Asian Shepherds, Thai Bangkaews, meawhile Mutt Rottweilers are gangbanging purebred blue eyed Husky Females as we speak, along with their Aryan Human Female Owners.

Fuck it is just absolutely over. Thoughts on this @LastGerman Sheperd? It is fucking over.
huskies are mutt slayers lulz lol at u

Could these Egyptian mutts slay?
Trio_Of_Dogs_Janet_Egypt_1200x628.v1-875x323.jpg

Rottweilers and shepherds are the Chad's of the dogosphere

It is almost impossible to come back from this. Dogs or animals in general have a much higher status than we have.

I hate young girls now

Don't even try and lie to me. Its painfully clear why all these roasties get massive dogs... Accept the dogpill.

doggopilly.jpg

I can cope no more
Dogpill is gonna push me to roping

Well known fact. Its because dogs are muscular and can be commanded around like slaves, that's why women like them
You can never have a dog's jaw

Dogpill has destroyed my soul.

Puppies Triple 768x960

The dogpill crushes my soul :feelsrope: