Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[DOGPILL] Random girl on tinder is looking to fuck a dog

D

dogpill

Recruit
★★
Scrolling through tinder today and I randomly came across this girl with a dog paw tattoo on her wrist.
If you're dogpilled enough then you already know what this means. She's on a hookup app and her only photo is of her wrist with a tattoo of a dog paw that has a very blatant meaning for those who are into this sexual fetish. So, of all the Chads she has endless access to this girl is definitely looking for a guy with a dog so she can get knotted. Plenty of people will deny that this is what it means, but tinder is obviously meant as a hookup/sex app and this girl is parading around a mark on her that has a specific meaning as a niche sexual fetish. Not hard to see what's going on.

I stop thinking about the dogpill often but every once in a while I get these obnoxious reminders about it.

Attachments

• dogs.jpg
    dogs.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 237
Dogpill and facepill crushing and raping my soul

What a dumb setup you did, u dont even get karma or anything here please just delete this fake shit

We should get a dog to fuck her then we record and blackmail her. Only non cucked way to ascend

What a dumb setup you did, u dont even get karma or anything here please just delete this fake shit
100% real, I wouldn't waste my time photoshopping this shit.

I wish I could get put down like dogs do. Imagine a stacy veterinarian putting the needle in your arm and pumping you up with that wombo juice.

fake and gay

this is real life champ, not my fault if you can't take it

That the only pic in her profile? Is so just lol tbh...

100% real, I wouldn't waste my time photoshopping this shit.
Named dogpill, creates a tinder account with a wrist paw tattoo, finds the same account.

But its not that, its your reaction to this like its just dead with no emotion in the text jfl delete this shit

Named dogpill, creates a tinder account with a wrist paw tattoo, finds the same account.

But its not that, its your reaction to this like its just dead with no emotion in the text jfl delete this shit
Give me a fucking break. I didn't fake anything here I was literally just going through my tinder account and found this girl.

Give me a fucking break. I didn't fake anything here I was literally just going through my tinder account and found this girl.
What were u (((literally))) doing you IT cuck?

dogpill is too much for me to handle

dogpill annihilated me

Hooking a foid up with a dog is the most cucked thing there is