Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Dogpill] [Racepill] Why are white people obsessed with dogs and animals?

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
I've noticed white people in general are obsessed with dogs, vast majority of white people I've met in my life had at least one dog or several, dogs are white people shit.
Blacks, Arabs, Latinos, Asians, Curries etc don't really give a fuck about dogs or animals like white people do. Anyone else notice this?

Whites love dogs like no other race and this goes beyond the dogpill too, they obsess over dogs and animals both, I've always found this bizarre about white people.
Just listen to Joe Rogan where he constantly goes on about Chimps and animals every podcast.

Take hunting for example, hunting is purely a white people sport, you don't see Curries, Asians, Latinos or Blacks out there in the woods wearing camo gear shooting up deer, this is white people shit.

Not to mention all the shit white people do with horses and bulls, like rodeos, horse racing, bull riding etc all of that is white people shit. All these white girls love horses and ponies too, equestrianism is like 99% made up of white foids.

Or all the nature shows it's always some white person out there with the wildlife like Steve Irwin or that Coyote Peterson youtuber, every nature documentary is all white people behind the cameras.

I've been to the zoo, all the zoo keepers were white, whens the last time you saw a Curry or black making nature shows? It's always white people.

Paul Mooney talked about this, he was as perplexed about this as I am......

at [48:50]

Dogpill is mostly a white foid thing and it stems from white people's obsession with animals.

I don't know man,youre right about dogs but hunting is different. every men around me and in my family love hunting we aint white
My theory is white people are obsessed with animals because they are out of nature for a long time,take old white couples for example they have a lot of fucking money etc but they choose to end their lifes in some fucking farm or something because they were born to industrial cities and have spend their whole life in cities unlike ethnics,most ethnics are coming from countryside. people who come from countryside or nomad life (like mine) will not give much fuck about animals and shit because they had to deal with it their whole life,they just want to settle in cities and relax

Last edited:
I don't know man,youre right about dogs but hunting is different. every men around me and in my family love hunting we aint white

Here's in America it's just white people doing the hunting.

I hate dog owners tbh

Here's in America it's just white people doing the hunting.
It is also about economics tbh. I don't think any black in america have time to do hunting and shit

animals are only good as food

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back