Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dogpill on TV

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Has anyone seen the Coors lite commercial? Its about a foid cracking open a nice cold one then sitting on the couch when a huge dog jumps up with her and she starts petting him. It seems harmless but the song "time of the season" by the Zombies is playing. Which is a song solely about sex. With the tagline "the perfect beer for skipping cuffing season"

If it was Chad sitting on the couch trust me everyone would know exactly what they're getting at with the music and the mood they're trying to set. It makes me wonder about subliminal messaging, that or some foid wrote the script for the commercial and was making an inside joke...

Here I linked it, 15 seconds

Dog pill is going mainstream tbh.

I Used to think the dogpill was a joke, but it's creeping into the mainstream like stubborn mold.

Dogpill has already become mainstream. This gynocentric world is beyond salvation.

Yeah I've seen it man. and I noticed the dogpill right away. it's unironically going mainstream little by little.

They be fucking behind the scenes after shooting the commerical

I'm not even surprised.. bestiality will soon be legalised because Toilets can't control themselves or have any human dignity. They aren't and were never human. They are a part of nature that needs to be controlled in order for the World not to explode into a non stop War.

JFL. The comments. Did some of you comment on it?