Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dogpill on tv

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
The only other specimen that can do that is Chad, it's over for sub8s

Dog=zero reproduction cost and zero parental investment for hole, though this can be possible with non chad too thanks to condom but holes still want dog. Seriously, Holes' mind is still stuck in Pleistocene. :lul:

@chudur-budur dogpill going mainstream on tv.

JBD strikes again

Dog=zero reproduction cost and zero parental investment for hole, though this can be possible with non chad too thanks to condom but holes still want dog. Seriously, Holes' mind is still stuck in Pleistocene. :lul:

@chudur-budur dogpill going mainstream on tv.

yN6Rm6c.jpg

cMasUmN.gif

vjx8n33.gif

Take the dogpill. It will liberate you from bondage and you will achieve nirvana. We know it's the hardest pill to swallow. If you can't take it through your mouth, you can always administer it through your butt-hole. But you must take the dogpill.

Last edited:
Imagine a sub-8 male doing that to her, it would be called rape and he’d be sent to prison then murdered in prison.

yN6Rm6c.jpg

cMasUmN.gif

vjx8n33.gif

Take the dogpill. It will liberate you from bondage and you will achieve nirvana. We know it's the hardest pill to swallow. If you can't take it through your mouth, you can always administer it through your butt-hole. But you must take the dogpill.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

absolutely nasty. animal fornication is how AIDS started

Imagine a sub-8 male doing that to her, it would be called rape and he’d be sent to prison then murdered in prison.

Technically it would be called sexual assault but your point stands. Regarding human females, dogs have more rights than human males.

16 05 let that sink in post

The only difference between foids and dogs is that dogs have no real choice. If dogs could choose their owners as womans do, the 20% or richest humans would end up with 80% of dogs. It would be over for non moneymaxxed foids.

These creatures are allowed rights by the way

i went to the bakery this morning and there was this giant dog who mogged me hard .
If he would have been standing on two feet , he wouldve been 1/3 taller than me .
Its fucking over .
I need to recover from this event .

Fucking disgusting. Wouldn't have believed it until I saw the girls getting tounged by dogs

yN6Rm6c.jpg

cMasUmN.gif

vjx8n33.gif

DogPill is undefeated. The apex of blackpill age.

Women are fucking disgusting