Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dogpill on the rise

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Need proof? March 17th was around when most states started their lockdown. When are we going to implement sharia?

Dogpill

buy dogpill futures

I bet the search result for “dog dildo” or “animal dildo” went up too. Foids would literally rather fuck dog then incel. :feelspuke:

Dogpill has become mainstream. This cucked world is beyond salvation now.

Over for female dogs tho

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah ITS OVER

Foids are fucked in the head. Dogs have filled their evolutionary niche so well that they hacked the tiny brains of foids to prioritize them over raising actual human children.

This is so wrong toward dogs. F*ing bastard b3atches they are torturing animals.

Foids are fucked in the head. Dogs have filled their evolutionary niche so well that they hacked the tiny brains of foids to prioritize them over raising actual human children.

You are really onto something buddy boyo.

ArXuwqn.jpg

Imagine foids typing 'can my dog get me pregnant' :feelskek:

Imagine foids typing 'can my dog get me pregnant' :feelskek:
I'm convinced that a foid scientist who isn't attractive enough to date Chad, is going to devote her entire life to studying genetics so she can figure out a way to allow dog DNA to mix with human DNA to get women pregnant.

Wonder what age these searchers were to look up a retarded question like this :dafuckfeels:
Chadhound slaying some prime JBs during this lockdown :dafuckfeels:

>Fucking an Animal
Foids: "AAAAAAAHHH SO FUCJING HOT HMMMMM SLURP SLURP"
>Fucking an Incel
Foids: "EWWWWW GROSSSSSSSS GTE ALIFE INKWELL HAVE SECKS"

foids are beyond redemption

Women are fucking their DOGS while you rot alone in the quarantine.

100 searches :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
Isn't that google's "popularity" number rather than searches? I guess you'd have to compare across other searches to get a good idea of how much it was searched.

I don't know maybe I just misremembered the last time I looked at google search popularity.

Isn't that google's "popularity" number rather than searches? I guess you'd have to compare across other searches to get a good idea of how much it was searched.

I don't know maybe I just misremembered the last time I looked at google search popularity.
Yep, '100' means highest popularity ever recorded not 100 searches.

Yep, '100' means highest popularity ever recorded not 100 searches.
What's a good comparison to use for something like this? Something that's pretty unpopular / not searched often but still searched a somewhat decent amount?

What's a good comparison to use for something like this? Something that's pretty unpopular / not searched often but still searched a somewhat decent amount?
No idea, I think you can only use Google Trends to see the popularity of something relative to its popularity in the past.

No idea, I think you can only use Google Trends to see the popularity of something relative to its popularity in the past.
Welp, even though there's that one large spike after the quarantine. I think this exposes it as mostly bullshit.

Welp, even though there's that one large spike after the quarantine. I think this exposes it as mostly bullshit.

View attachment 248286
Lol, I'm telling you man, if you oppose the bullshit spread here sometimes you're called a "fakecel reddit user".

I ONLY follow the "Scientific BlackPill" and everything and every BS theory is just "tales from the basement"

I bet the search result for “dog dildo” or “animal dildo” went up too. Foids would literally rather fuck dog then incel. :feelspuke:
It's just too brutal

It wasn’t a meme

I hope Covid wipes us all out

View attachment 248286
You're comparing normalised data so even when the cat seems to spike higher it might actually get less searches.
All we can conclude here is that the dog search has registered as being searched at all 2x as often as the cat search, but it does seem like neither even registers most days so we can probably assume similarly low search volume.

Trying some different search terms:
Dogpill

You're comparing normalised data so even when the cat seems to spike higher it might actually get less searches.
All we can conclude here is that the dog search has registered as being searched at all 2x as often as the cat search, but it does seem like neither even registers most days so we can probably assume similarly low search volume.

Trying some different search terms:
View attachment 248432
Yeah, but in terms of the trend there was only one big spike on one day 1 month after the lockdown. And there was an even bigger spike for the cat one (swallow the catpill) although I missed the grammatical error in the OP's search when I compared them .

just lol at femoids

Just be a dog bro

the dogpill destroyed me

It's the hardest pill to swallow.