Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[DOGPILL] Megathread for @gymletethnicel's dog

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Everyday, @gymletethnicel will posts a new picture of his Chad dog here. We will watch him grow up together, he isn't just the deathnik's dog, he is also our dog. Bring it!

@gymletethnicel post dog pics or cuck

@gymletethnicel if you don't post in this thread you ascended.

Not really bothered about his dog but ok

ragefuel for @BududubNow

He's gonna fuck so many white foids when he gets big.

Alright. Bookmarked.
View attachment 323614
@Irredeemable @Cowcel @RREEEEEEEEE
Today he is exactly 8 weeks old
I would cut him up with a blunt knife and carve fucking Aztec symbology in his skin.

Edit: No, actually, a kick to it's face would be more pleasant for me. I can already imagine the shock he would have after I kick him. TBH this would be more of my thing, tormenting this mutt by treating him well most of the time but then psychologically fuck him up by kicking him in his ugly face, stomping on his paws, spitting on him etc.

ragefuel for @BududubNow
Damn right it is. Fucking mutts, I hate them.

Last edited:
I would cut him up with a blunt knife and carve fucking Aztec symbology in his skin.

Edit: No, actually, a kick to it's face would be more pleasant for me. I can already imagine the shock he would have after I kick him. TBH this would be more of my thing, tormenting this mutt by treating him well most of the time but then psychologically fuck him up by kicking him in his ugly face, stomping on his paws, spitting on him etc.

Men in my desert often kill puppies so they won't have to compete with them when they get older. Here is a video of a sad mom dog after her puppies were killed.

View: https://twitter.com/FacAniAR/status/1085262768419278850

The video is so sad man.

Why would men have to compete with puppies when they get older? I don't get it.
Puppies become big dogs and fuck human females.

Why?

You are twisted.

train him to bite Chad's nuts

My cat is a Chad, twice the size of the other cats in the neighbourhood