Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dogpill isn't just for foids

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
It's for males as well. I'm not a Furry but I remember when Animal Crossing New Leaf came out and there was so much sexualized images of Isabelle on Tumblr during that time. I wasn't even looking for it, that's how common it was.

220px-Isabelle_AF.png

Is there scientific explanation or statistics that prove the dog pill?
Thanks

Thanks
I don't think they would be willing to make studies on the dogpill but you need a hypothesis to start off with which you can observe from most foid's behavior when they see a dog.
Should I become a Furry?

Thanks

A subsequent study of "highly intelligent women" conducted in 1974 by Dematino, M found that 7 percent of the sample admitted to having engaged in various forms of sexual activity with animals, primarily with dogs” 7% of foids self reported...in 1974.... more studies at: https://incels.wiki/w/Dogpill imagine how high it is now, knowing that Foids will definitely lie about it.

A subsequent study of "highly intelligent women" conducted in 1974 by Dematino, M found that 7 percent of the sample admitted to having engaged in various forms of sexual activity with animals, primarily with dogs” 7% of foids self reported...in 1974.... more studies at: https://incels.wiki/w/Dogpill imagine how high it is now, knowing that Foids will definitely lie about it.
jfl

I don't think they would be willing to make studies on the dogpill but you need a hypothesis to start off with which you can observe from most foid's behavior when they see a dog.

Should I become a Furry?
They probably won’t do any studies now, because respect whammenz or something like that.

Not in my case

Should I become a Furry?
No, man

But to be a TRVE steppe person, you have to be a furry. The Secret History of Mongols states that the Mongol's grand ancestor is a Blue Wolf. :feelsgah:

Isabelle is qt

Over for furrycels

:feelspuke: :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

Being a furry is disgusting though, dogpill does not work as a guy because you can destroy sensitive openings with your dick. Also all furries are faggots.