Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL dogpill is spreading on twitter

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
fuckings disgisting

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
what the fuck is wrong with white women
Download

Terrorists are on our side

And people deny the dogpill
Can you imagine a woman ever doing that to a sub5 male? JFL

what the fuck is wrong with white women

Yet again another white female... Always the same. They really do love animals more than men. This is why they all go vegan.

Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

Fuck i felt disgusted ngl. Hate these animal. abusers.

@chudur-budur and people still cope and deny the dogpill validity JFL

Someone replied there:
"Dog saliva contains Capnocytophaga canimorsus, even on healthy dogs, which can cause infection in humans, to the point of sepsis and death."

I know a lot of people think this is a joke but think about it logically. Even just this one dog lifemogs you brutally. How does this honestly make you feel? He got to feel the tongue of a blonde JB.
Shit like this makes me want to end it all ngl.

Someone replied there:
"Dog saliva contains Capnocytophaga canimorsus, even on healthy dogs, which can cause infection in humans, to the point of sepsis and death."
Lifefuel

Jbd (just be dog) mogs jbw and jbb

Few things have made me gag on this planet, that was one of them. Thanks buddy

Fucking disgusting subhuman piece of shit. Fucking disgusting. Made me cringe

She's just expressing her sexual freedom you iNkWeLL Nazi :soy: :soy: :soy:

Someone replied there:
Cope.After this she is going to choke on chads cock that will cure every infection in her body

So... anyone here still whining about never having put your tongue in a female mouth ?

I've always thought this was an unhygienic practice. You never know what has been in that hole.

JESUS FUCK IT'S TRUE :woke:

Can you imagine her putting an ethnic tongue in her mouth? Me neither.

and of course the dog is some big pitbull looking piece of shit. Women just want a masculine dog who mogs everyone that they can also carry on a leash and fuck as they like.

Someone replied there:
God I hope so. If Hitler won shed be dead in a gas chamber by now, but sadly we can only hope she will die painfully of that shit.

That breed of dog truly is the bbc of mutts, the thugmaxxed Staffordshire bull terrier/American bully.

Man's best friend & females favourite fuck on the down low.
Part 2 is likely on a zoo website.

That's very rich coming from faggot ziocon PJW

Fuck yes. Spreading like roastie pussy for Chad on prom night

I would put the percentage of (decent-looking) foids who fuck their dogs at a solid 20%.

Fucking Zabayel..

I'm surprised there isn't a trend of chads who refuse to kiss white femoids who own dogs yet. If I was a chad, my tinder profile would say "if you own a dog, swipe left"...

White roastie suck and fuck dogs, noodlewhores eat dogs... Either way, a dog meat is going in a foid's mouth regardless.

This is low-key brutal. The fact that there's some foid out there who would rather fuck their dog than you is just another sign that It's over.

@chudur-budur and people still cope and deny the dogpill validity JFL

Dogpill is like cosmic wave radiation, literally there is no way to escape it.

@tehgymcel420 what's your opinion on this?

Mandatory:

The dogpill is the most disturbing than all

Fuck the facepill... fuck the racepill and the heightpill

Knowing that women would rather fuck animals than touching you is the most dehumanizing feeling anyone can get, it goes deep inside your head and crushes you forever.

Please, Al Qaeda send more planes!

Dogpill is like cosmic wave radiation, literally there is no way to escape it.

@tehgymcel420 what's your opinion on this?

Mandatory:

Females fuck dogs because there aren't enough white men to go around.

I bet the dog has good personality and doesn't have toxic masculinity like you inkwell.

this dude was putting shit on incels on youtube awhile ago. i remember thinking he was such a cunt for doing this as he is not that good looking himself.its not just white cunts fucking dogs the asians do it .its a big thing in china and japan and i also am pretty sure the foids in brazil do it as well. we need to find these cunts out on social meduia and destroy there lives by exposing the filthy cunts.