Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW DogPill is not a meme

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
This thread is not for the faint-hearted. https://www.zooville.org/ is a forum where males & foids are openly discussing their beastiality fetishes...

You may want to make an account there, if you wish to see the whole website...

“i thought i did something wrong, and i tried to hide my initial disappointment. but he circled back around and mounted me again.

this time, there was no doubt that he knew what he wanted and how. his weight pushed my head and shoulders to the floor, his hard cock, assisted by the angle and gravity, fully inside my hungry cunt. he was so much longer and harder than i expected. his knot filled me.

he was pumping furiously into me as his massive cock engorged, and i cried out, moaning in ecstasy and babbling about how big he was; how he was so deep inside me.

then the humping and thrusting stopped, and he just held his throbbing cock inside my wet hole i felt my pussy clinch around his huge knot as he sealed me completely.

for the next 10 minutes, he bred me”

Do you think a foid could ever feel this way about an ugly man?

Still coping? How about now:
4ADF8DA9 B6EE 4933 A1AB FC2A9E13ACA7
B278F2F0 F63B 45F1 9290 C3248290BAD8
E1810982 B635 4D73 B8CB DAF869724C62

In 2020, dogs have a better shot at getting pussy than any incel could even dream about. A few millimetres of bone could have changed your whole life:

>Bu bu buh but Muh genetic quality

Here is the nail in the coffin for you copers:

FOIDS WOULD RATHER GET CREAMPIED BY THEIR DOG, THAN KISS YOU.

Meet the new face of GigaChad:
1DE09458 4FE0 4E22 BBC5 3C3ACDD40325

Look at the forward growth, the canthal tilt, the mandible...you never had a chance. JFL if you’re not DogMaxxxing yet, I’m out.
85B5C1DF D989 4084 9989 77C50403B6B4

(Sources: https://incels.wiki/w/Dogpill)

@chudur-budur is there any day when you don't see dogpill? Damn, swallowing the knot of dogpill is getting harder day by day.

Dogpill is undeniable. I've never heard any argument against it

huan the hound of valinor-tier dogpill

I hate the Dogpill so fucking much.

@chudur-budur is there any day when you don't see dogpill? Damn, swallowing the knot of dogpill is getting harder day by day.

In fact, it's a dogs' world, we are just living in it.

I hate asshole sniffers so fucking much and I'd genocide them all if I could.

I always thought those type websites and posts were LARPs.
But now :feelspuke:

But men must not like teen girls :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Lets get that site down tbh. It is rape

As if Chad dick wasn't enough

Daily reminder that women have no problem patting dogs,kissing them,being licked by them,being touched by them but they shudder at the thought of you laying even one finger on their clothed arm.the dogpill is really buddy boyos.It's over

Are you intending for dogmaxxing?

No, just realized that dogs are kind enough to share their world with us.

They are the gods and you can't become a god.

Is this not blatant proof that foids should have their rights revoked just like before?

Disgusting, bestiality should be illegal and severely punished. How is there no stigma against this behaviour?

Fuck I want to die now :cryfeels:

It's not fair. We deserve a cute foid's love and affection, but we're beneath canines. We're less than mongrels. It's over. It's so over. My own dog mogs me because he got touched by foids before. :feelsrope:

Read this thread. Chad dog version.
"I’ve always found the muscular/toned dogs more attractive. Mostly Rotties or well bred Pitts. But I think muscular/toned humans are not.

But I also really like softer, longer fur like on Aussies or German Shepards."

Read this thread. Chad dog version.
"I’ve always found the muscular/toned dogs more attractive. Mostly Rotties or well bred Pitts. But I think muscular/toned humans are not.

But I also really like softer, longer fur like on Aussies or German Shepards."

It was BDC the whole time. :feelsohh:

I really need to end myself.

That 2nd pic is brutal racepill also

No shit. Women would rather roll around with a shit covered beast than be with an incel.

I have got a huge amount of dogpill material/proof. I might make a post about it if I get enough time on my hands to translate the material from my native language. The dogpill is unforgiving so I understand the copers who try to deny it.

Last edited:
This world is so degenerate it's almost unbelievable.

Its not a meme, its so fucking brutal :lul::lul::lul:

Large dog breeds should be banned.

I have got a huge amount of dogpill material/proof. I might make a post about it if I get enough time on my hands to translate the material from my native language. The dogpill is unforgiving so I understand the copers who try to deny it.
Please do

Fucking disgusting
The truth is making me hurl

They are so degenrate they see dogs as fuck toys