Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dogpill is getting kinda scary

junkscat

junkscat

I'd reject me.
★★
So I used to think that the whole dogpill thing was a joke, but shit like this is getting way more common and way more normalized. This society is fucked.View attachment 102465

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190330-110147_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190330-110147_Facebook.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 248
white foids are degenerates and set these degenerate trends for other foids. Soon ethnic foids will fuck em too

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:white girls fuck dogs...:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Getting? I see you couldn't swallow it when it was first spread, but trust me when you accept it you will realize how brutal it is.

the dogpill destroyed me
how can one even recover from such revelation

cats are better

No one believes it till its too late

Swallow the dogpill and absorb it. It'll become a part of you, making you stronger.

If the dog headed hybrids were still common place today, it would be over for even Chads

fuark degeneracy tbh

you thought it was a joke?

Dogpill is as legit as it gets.

Same here boyo. First I thought it was some lame joke. I learned about it during 2017. Gradually I started to see dogpills in every walk of life. First I could not believe, felt nauseous and sick. Over time, I learned to accept the mighty dogpill. Take the dogpill, but don't hurry, take it slowly and achieve nirvana.

Oh, it's very real.

JFL at low IQ copers who are like "its a meme"

Common Filth was right.