Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dogpill is everywhere, even YouTube reminds me of dogpill

degeneracy tbh

Hello, I'm an uneducated cumdumpster who has to groom pets for a living, but oh wait, I have a vagina, let me just put on some skintight yogapants real quick and film my grooming sessions to make millions of dollars teeheeeeeee

Hello, I'm an uneducated cumdumpster who has to groom pets for a living, but oh wait, I have a vagina, let me just put on some skintight yogapants real quick and film my grooming sessions to make millions of dollars teeheeeeeee
fuck the patriarchy btw, men are so privileged teehee :foidSoy:

Go to 0:27, in just a few seconds you can see an immense amount of sexual tension between the foid and this dog.

She named him Chadog too lmao

yeah and her voice only assures that she thinks she is the shit