Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL dogpill has invaded india its over for currycels

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
Bunch of flies everywhere lmao. Anyway you know the deal, it's OVER currycels

lmao, its beyond over
@chudur-budur did you know about this?

Wait, what have women in India been fucking this whole time?

Can you really blame Indian women for choosing cows and dogs over ""human"" street shitting males.

>mfw i see another dogpill
Zyzzjaw

the dogpill doesnt "invade" it simply exists everywhere

lmao, its beyond over
@chudur-budur did you know about this?

Yea, I saw this kind of things before, getting married to cow, frogs, monkeys, mouses and different other shit. But it's not like the whore is going to get fucked by the animal. It has more to do with superstitions and in most cases these stuffs are done as an exorcism (women is possessed or thought to be a witch). It's not like the whore is marrying the dog because she can't find a chadpreet. It's different from the west.

Yea, I saw this kind of things before, getting married to cow, frogs, monkeys, mouses and different other shit. But it's not like the whore is going to get fucked by the animal. It has more to do with superstitions and in most cases these stuffs are done as an exorcism (women is possessed or thought to be a witch). It's not like the whore is marrying the dog because she can't find a chadpreet. It's different from the west.
unexpected lifefuel

unexpected lifefuel
Yea it's a lifefuel, in most cases these whores can't get married and turn into prostitutes, because people will think she is possessed.

it's not like the whore is going to get fucked by the animal. .
at least not right now given a another 50 years of female empowerment and then we will sde

Only ethnics are stupid enough to believe that marrying a dog will lift some sort of curse.

Can you really blame Indian women for choosing cows and dogs over ""human"" street shitting males.

It's not like curries would be chosen if they were shitting in shit-pans. Basically most men, specially white men, are constantly getting mogged by the dogs in the west, so street-shitting has nothing to do with it. I would say street-shitting might increase white men's SMV, since white women might find some dogginess in their men and get attracted to it.
at least not right now given a another 50 years of female empowerment and then we will sde

Yea that's for sure, when India becomes completely westernized, those currywhores will start fucking dogs, just like cracker whores are doing in the west now.

This started out as sort of a joke but it really is true. There are plenty of women who fuck dogs and engage in bestiality who would reject us.

soon this will be happen in west but they will fuck dog unlike curry whores

holy fuck lmao, brutal one

mind the hierarchy
53kTFgs

It’s over. The whole planet is getting dogged.

Nuclear holocaust may be the best option at this point tbh.

Don't be racist on here. I don't have a positive opinion towards India and their culture but I don't spew racism because I respect our curry brothers.

No wonder they cook dogs over there.