Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dogpill? Hah, take the wavepill!

• Thread starter Deleted member 10531
  • Start date
Deleted member 10531

Deleted member 10531

incelecni
-

It's over if you aren't H2O

2/3 of my body is H2O:chad:.

Remember, H2O has been inside her, but you have not and never will. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

53 days without sex? My heart bleeds for her, how did she ever manage?

53 days without sex? My heart bleeds for her, how did she ever manage?
Apparently it's trendy to be a slut. Why else would you broadcast a message like this with your name attached to it? I will cope by pretending it is fake.

Day 53 without sex? AMATEUR!! FUCKING AMATEUR!!

The wavepill drowned me.

Just 53 days? Try your entire life, bitch, this is what happens when women hit a bump in the road on tutorial island.

What a whore.

The thing is, 53 days is a lot for these females. I very much doubt she actually spent 53 days without it and it's just a hyperbole for her shit Twitter joke.

This bitch talking about 53 days there’s some members here with 53 years without sex

This is understandable, waves with bigger frame like tsunamis can destroy an entire civilization, more alpha than a warlord like Chenghis Khan.

When the foid says 53 days, it's meant as an exaggeration. So not having sex for 53 days is really really odd. She's probably more used to sex daily or every two days. For comparison, men usually say they don't have sex for hundreds of days as an exaggeration

Where did it go wrong for sluts to be saying shit like that freely?

All these pills are too much, how can I compete with this as an ethnic sand nigger?
morphling_dota2.jpg