Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dogpill gone wrong

You really like that?

I don't know what that is supposed to mean anyways.

You really like that?
it's just funny because she's so focused on looking sexy and using her dog to amplify her sexuality she doesn't bother to discipline him to sit down and not bite the crotch

it's just funny because she's so focused on looking sexy and using her dog to amplify her sexuality she doesn't bother to discipline him to sit down and not bite the crotch
He's been trained to sniff that area

that dog was smelling her fish like roast beef smell from a mile, he couldn't keep himself away

He's been trained to sniff that area
It could just be unrestrained instincts but the freedom in which he goes after it does imply she never stops him and has encouraged it in the past

It could just be unrestrained instincts but the freedom in which he goes after it does imply she never stops him and has encouraged it in the past
She trained him to go after it

I don't know what that is supposed to mean anyways.
Majority of bitches who got a big dog teach the dogs to lick their pussy.

@gymletethnicel dogs like fesikh too

He knew what to do

White roasties are beyond gross:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

It's no coincidence that the dog is doing that. The fact that she's post wall and seems single I'm willing to bet she's fucking the dog. Why else would a foid get a big male dog.