Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (DOGPILL) FRIGGING HILARIOUS VIDEO, WOMAN GETS WHAT SHE DESERVES FOR FUCKING HER DOG, RARE W CURRY FOR EUTHANASING THE DOGE

unending

unending

Neet Maestro
-
I've posted this before
But this is simply frigging hilarious

Nobody cries over a pet like that, I said it before but I had many pets who died, and I saw most of them getting killed, and I never acted like this woman
The reason she cried like that is because that dog is her ROMANTIC PARTNER!!

The comments are even funnier than the video JFL.

Goddamn :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: dogpill is so fucking brootal, my own mother wouldn't cry this hard at my own funeral, that dogdick just hits different

What the fuck, I love dogs and cats, but when our cats died I sure as hell didn't cry, they were good pets but still animals, shit I helped raise and butcher chickens and ducks and they were good animals too chickens like to be carried and are very affectionate yet I bet this fat bitch gorges bucket after bucket of KFC without a second thought, so many delusional retards these days can't separate animal and human.

What the fuck, I love dogs and cats, but when our cats died I sure as hell didn't cry, they were good pets but still animals, shit I helped raise and butcher chickens and ducks and they were good animals too chickens like to be carried and are very affectionate yet I bet this fat bitch gorges bucket after bucket of KFC without a second thought, so many delusional retards these days can't separate animal and human.
yes fucking foids would rather have pets than children nowadays

but if her curry husband died she would throw a party. truly the empathetic gender at work here

but if her curry husband died she would throw a party. truly the empathetic gender at work here
or if her dad died, she would maybe be sad but in her deeper heart she would be glad she doesn't have her dad's pressure, and hence can be a slut freely

The comments are even funnier than the video JFL.
theyre giving me jewish verses kek

NPC/ Normtard trait: you own (several) pets.

NPC/ Normtard trait: you own (several) pets.
No I live and grew up in the countryside, cats helped keep rats and mice out of the the horses barn and the house, duck and chicken gave us meat and eggs, they served a purpose and did so well a dog would be fine for guarding purposes but my family never liked them much, a NPC trait is disliking animals, actually even worse it is cityfag / hypocondriac trait, no man fears an animal, you make animal respect and obey you or you are a pussy.

Goddamn :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: dogpill is so fucking brootal, my own mother wouldn't cry this hard at my own funeral, that dogdick just hits different

Thank goodness I got here before the horses and elephants showed up
Sorry @Emba look closer. You didn’t make it before the horses :feelsbadman:

Sorry @Emba look closer. You didn’t make it before the horses :feelsbadman:
My glasses are old and dirty... I thought it was a nigger. Same BBC I guess...

Eh. As much as dogpill is real,I don't think it's fair to assume she's been fucking this dog. It's mostly a white girl thing.

Eh. As much as dogpill is real,I don't think it's fair to assume she's been fucking this dog. It's mostly a white girl thing.
Ok,I'm retarded,that's a white foid. Go wild boyos. Dogpill stands supreme

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back