Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [Dogpill] Foid makes 6 figures a month by pretending to be a dog on Onlyfans.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

:feelsclown:

Dogpill is LAW

"you're an incel because you don't treat women like human beings"

Meanwhile women do this

IT wouldn't touch this in six million years. That would mean acknowledging how fucking retarded this world is.

I can see it now.

"Um she played to her advantages sweetie."

"Um she's a smart business woman sweetie"

Hole fucks too many dogs, now she thinks she is a dog.

reverse dogpill?

Volcel if u wouldnt roleplay petplay to ascend

The cucks and simps enable this so the blame is on them. I have no sympathy for them anymore.

@gymletethnicel jfl clown world

@chudur-budur if you're lurking just lol

honk honk indeed

where am I supposed to take motivation from? Someone can just be born with a hole and make more money than a wwe star, while I am crawling at the borderline survival level.

Silly incel, didn't you know woman work just as hard as men? Be lucky you can even work your minimum wage job for 12 hours a day!

Isn't this the stupid tik tok whore?

Its interesting how they call her a former “optician” and say that she now acts like a dog but “of course that’s not all she does”

If it was a man she would be a “low level eye store employee” who has transitioned to only “acting like a dog online” as a job

And incels are weird for wanting plastic surgery, am I right IT?

she gets 6 figures a month for acting subhuman meanwhile we're subhuman and get nothing

capitalism was a mistake