Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [DOGPILL] Foid feels sexually attracted by her "demonic dog".

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Nero is staring at me the way a teenage boy gapes at a woman on a topless beach. His eyes reflect light from my desk lamp, letting me know for certain that he is in need. Away from the light, his eyes and his coat blend like a mixture of caviar and coffee grounds. Sometimes he looks downright demonic.

I had never thought much about dogs and sex until one morning last year in Central Park. Nero stuck his nose into the rear of a mixed breed bitch whose oblivious owner was letting her roam free. He began strutting alongside her, breathing hard. He tried to hook his neck over hers, the way a stallion snags a mare before mating. I yanked him away. For him, this was natural behavior. The bitch was in heat, and he was a two-year-old show dog, which means he wasn’t neutered.

((((i skipped a bit and got to this part))))

I turn off the lamp and go into the living room. Nero follows me. We sit on the floor. He nudges me with his head, then positions himself near my hand. He pulls at it with his front paw, then pushes it toward his penis. I open my palm and he starts humping. He whimpers. Only a few seconds pass till my hand gets wet.

I feel both caring and perverted. I suspect this is a well-kept secret in the dog world. I am sure I’m not alone in bringing relief to a virile, young dog. Here and there, I’ve dropped questioning hints, but none of my dog show pals ever has picked up on the topic.

I am careful with my lay friends. I’ve already shocked them by telling them Nero is so clean they could eat off his weenie. But what I didn’t tell them is this: sometimes I kiss it.

Just wtf is going on? Demonic dog? Nero is clean you could eat off his "weenie"?

THE FUCK?

THE LINK>>>>>>>>>> http://www.nypress.com/sex-with-the-family-dog/ enjoy the read.

Last edited:
Where the frick are you reading this shit.

The dog pill is getting out of hand

Women have been fucking dogs horses donkeys you name it since the dawn on mankind

That's some kind of fan fiction.

That's some kind of fan fiction.
Cope. This shit happens all the time on certain forums. Fan fiction or not they would still fuck a dog over you.