Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dogpill fact to make you depressed.

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★
There are dogs out there who have fucked more girls than you. Matter of fact, there are dog “actors“ in bestiality companies that have fucked probably dozens of foids. Not to mention the ones in regular households with perverted owners who probably get sex in a regular basis.

Fuck :feelsbadman:

Imagine being SMV mogged by a primitive creature that can't even recognize himself in the mirror and licks his own asshole :feelskek:

*webm of egyptians killing dog with shovel*:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

There are dogs out there who have fucked more girls than you. Matter of fact, there are dog “actors“ in bestiality companies that have fucked probably dozens of foids. Not to mention the ones in regular households with perverted owners who probably get sex in a regular basis.

Fuck :feelsbadman:
If I ever peaked into some woman's house and saw her fucking her dog, I'd secretly film multiple instances over some weeks, then one day I'd just sneak in and wait for her and come out when she starts jerking off the dog, playing the video on my phone

Blackmail time baby :feelsdevil:

"You wouldn't want anyone to see this video now would you? :feelsEhh:"

Hentai protagonist time baby :feelsdevil::feelskek::feelsdevil:

Dog "actors."

Dogpill is simultaneously brutal and enlightening.

Basically teaches you that you have to think like a dog in order to be appreciated by foids. Dogs and foids have a lot in common in fact which is why they get along so well.

Dogs are the ultimate narcissists. They think they deserve to be fed and taken care of just because they exist, while they bark, yell and shit around the house. They have no principles, give no fucks about society's rules, and only care about their immediate primal needs.
The bigger and more dangerous the dog is, the safer it makes the foid feel. The dog views the foid as an object that provides it them all its needs, and therefore it will protect its owner no matter the cost.

JFL at betabuxxing simps thinking it'll ever make women want you. When it should literally be the other way around.

TL;DR Foids love betabuxxing and being abused for money, resources and sex by a dangerous animalistic overprotective overdependant narcissist chad. It's their ultimate dream.

Last edited:
C0935C39 5ED2 4CD1 B52B 3DF16A027BCB

This stupid dog is more loved than i am

ahhhhh

Dogs are the ultimate narcissists. They think they deserve to be fed and taken care of just because they exist
You just described cats, your dog would probably die for you if it saw you in danger, dogs are loyal, its cats who have been proven to be indifferent to their human owners

You just described cats, your dog would probably die for you if it saw you in danger, dogs are loyal, its cats who have been proven to be indifferent to their human owners
Cats are independent. They are indifferent because they know they can take care of themselves without you.

Dogs completely depend on you. The only reason they "care about you" and are willing to protect you is because you meet all their needs. If you die, they die. The person they actually care about is themselves.
Dogs exhibit different behavior around humans when compared to how they normally behave around other dogs. Dogs put on a facade to be more loveable and cute. Meanwhile cats just treat their owners like big cats. In other words, dogs are fake as fuck like 99.9% of foids.
They are incredibly good at manipulating you into getting what they want. Darktriadmaxxed as fuck.

The truth is dogs don't give a fuck about humans or returning favors. They only care about their own survival.

Last edited:
Cats are independent. They are indifferent because they know they can take care of themselves without you.

Dogs completely depend on you. The only reason they "care about you" and are willing to protect you is because you meet all their needs. If you die, they die. The person they actually care about is themselves.
Dogs exhibit different behavior around humans when compared to how they normally behave around other dogs. Dogs put on a facade to be more loveable and cute. Meanwhile cats just treat their owners like big cats. In other words, dogs are fake as fuck like 99.9% of foids.
They are incredibly good at manipulating you into getting what they want. Darktriadmaxxed as fuck.

The truth is dogs don't give a fuck about humans or returning favors. They only care about their own survival.
Like I said, dogs are loyal, you are pretty much arguing that you don't like "the way" they are loyal - "its all an act", who cares?

Its a contract, dogs are just more loyal and more useful, this is why throughout history we've used them as guards, to help us with hunting, to help us with tracking, etc

I think too many incels are obsessed with this concept of "genuine love", at the end of the day its all just chemicals in our brains, what matters is "does one adhere to the contract"

If you were born in the 1920's and got a wife because she couldn't work or own property, she'd be "faking" too, but would you even care if you knew?

I wouldn't, as long as she adhered to the contract and we both got what we needed out of the deal I would be good

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The average dog has had more sex than me