Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Dogpill] Facebook Foid Wearing A Dogpill Shirt

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
This foid's profile caught my attention when I noticed this...

C4FE8514 9034 4340 919F 1B58E73AC0E6

What do you guys think when you look at that? It's probably supposed to be a dog lover's shirt for people who treat their dogs like part of their family, or an animal rights shirt stating that there's no difference between animals and humans. But when I look at it I see, "Dogs are the same as men and I'd rather fuck a dog if I can't find a man."

Slapping these hoes should count as public service.

If a female has a dog, you can assume she's fucking it.

Then go to jail when you rape your dog you cunt

Suddenly the crazy cat ladies sporting "I'm pet friendly" license plates makes a lot more sense. :feelsPop:

dogpilled again :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

View attachment 258872

What do you guys think when you look at that? It's probably supposed to be a dog lover's shirt for people who treat their dogs like part of their family, or an animal rights shirt stating that there's no difference between animals and humans. But when I look at it I see, "Dogs are the same as men and I'd rather fuck a dog if I can't find a man."

View attachment 258872

Ooh! Red!

Red loves the red!
(As in red dog dick!)

It's beginning

Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

95420bd3-06ad-44e6-824d-4b6bc9f2d3a1-jpeg.77454

Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.

95420bd3-06ad-44e6-824d-4b6bc9f2d3a1-jpeg.77454
I'm white but don't have blue eyes, and that dog mogs me in looking manly.

great now they are prideful of this