Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme DOGPILL CONFIRMED

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
COLOSSAL DOG PILL

This is not my pic btw just found it.

@chudur-budur

I would have tried this, sadly my dog was kidnapped.

Oh yeah, I recall where I saw that.

The foid in the avi looks like she’s in her late 40’s. It comes to show how it doesn’t matter what age, the dogpill holds true.

If I had a wife I would be willing to let my dog fuck her, tbh tbh ngl. I wouldn't cut the balls off my best friend and he will need a sexual outlet. He won't be able to get my wife pregnant so I'll let him fuck her.

If my wife prefers having sex with him over me then well, she won't be my wife anymore. I don't want my wife to be some degenerate who would rather have sex with a beast than a human. Best if she hates every second of it.

If I had a wife I would be willing to let my dog fuck her, tbh tbh ngl. I wouldn't cut the balls off my best friend and he will need a sexual outlet. He won't be able to get my wife pregnant so I'll let him fuck her.

If my wife prefers having sex with him over me then well, she won't be my wife anymore. I don't want my wife to be some degenerate who would rather have sex with a beast than a human. Best if she hates every second of it.
Wtf

bluepilled

If my son shows signs of being an incel I'll probably urge my wife to seduce him tbh tbh tbh tbh tbhtbhtbh. I can understand if he doesn't want to fuck her, though. He will just have to go through the same struggles as me at that point.

bluepilled

If my son shows signs of being an incel I'll probably urge my wife to seduce him tbh tbh tbh tbh tbhtbhtbh. I can understand if he doesn't want to fuck her, though. He will just have to go through the same struggles as me at that point.
Based and degeneratepilled