Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Dogpill] Chad will inevitably have sex with a woman who has had sex with animals.

Mindmaxx

Mindmaxx

Recruit
★★★
Think about it, how many women does the typical Chad sleep with? 50? 100? There's a very high chance that at some point he has had sex with a woman who engaged in bestiality.

Look at someone like Gene Simmons. He's bragged about having sex with what, 2000 women? I'm sure at least 10-20 of those women had sex with dogs or other animals before him.

And because more people have animals nowadays the rate is probably even higher now.

This is one reason why promiscuity is disgusting, and incels shouldn't be that envious of Chad. He's probably fucked some nasty hos without realizing it.

How much worse is it than just interacting with people who let their dogs lick their whole face and mouth as a greeting, tbh.. I would put up with it for Chad genes, ngl. Anything to get out of my current face and skull.

ok man you think too much about this

If Chad is having sex with 100 women, he's such a rare anomaly it's pointless to envy him. So few men are like him, it's not a dream worth having.

Think about it, how many women does the typical Chad sleep with? 50? 100? There's a very high chance that at some point he has had sex with a woman who engaged in bestiality.

Look at someone like Gene Simmons. He's bragged about having sex with what, 2000 women? I'm sure at least 10-20 of those women had sex with dogs or other animals before him.

And because more people have animals nowadays the rate is probably even higher now.

This is one reason why promiscuity is disgusting, and incels shouldn't be that envious of Chad. He's probably fucked some nasty hos without realizing it.

THIS IS HOW AIDS STARTED

Makes sense. World is turning to garbage.

I do not want to live in this clown world.

gene simons is a fucking piece of j@#*!ish s@#t liar,he couldnt sleep with that much women,he wasnt that famous

Women are animals

How much worse is it than just interacting with people who let their dogs lick their whole face and mouth as a greeting, tbh.. I would put up with it for Chad genes, ngl. Anything to get out of my current face and skull.