Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [DogPill] Chad dog mogs me an incel subhuman

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So I was walking my neighbors dogs for some cash as I sometimes do and as I was finishing up the walk 2 girls were doing something in the trunk of the 1s car.

As I'm approaching they looked up and the one said "Hey there!" As I was replying and continuing she crouches down and says "awe how you. What's your name" I say their names and she continued to ignore me and talk to the fucking dogs. They didnt say ANYTHING to me. I just had to stand there like some asshole for a minute until I just decided to walk the fuck away dragging the dogs

Fuck society man. Burn the world.

Women seem to be able to only be nice and feel pity towards children and animals, aka absolutely nonsexual and nonthreatening entities.
Really makes you think.

Mogged by a dog tbh it is over

Women seem to be able to only be nice and feel pity towards children and animals, aka absolutely nonsexual and nonthreatening entities.
Really makes you think.
It really does say something. Sadly it says nothing good.

this is the the third dogpill thread in 5 minutes

I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE
THE DOGPILL RUINED ME

Approaches me
Dogpills me
Pets me
Aww how you's me

Ngl

I used to see foids stop to pet dogs all the time at the park and on walking trails

That's the most awkward thing to happen. I had a similar experience like that before.

Really makes you think.
Jfl, if you think that foids see animals as nonsexual entities

Jfl, if you think that foids see animals as nonsexual entities
They do. We're talking about the sane majoritiy here. Horse girls and weird redneck girls are a meme

German Shepard’s are the chads of dogs

That's the most awkward thing to happen. I had a similar experience like that before.
Was so strange for me. Like wtf am I supposed to say/do

Fuck society man. Burn the world.
humanity needs to be exterminated there is to be any meaningful change in this fucked up society, I would have just disrespected those foids if I were you

happened to me when i walked a dog once

humanity needs to be exterminated there is to be any meaningful change in this fucked up society, I would have just disrespected those foids if I were you
I was pretty dumbfounded at the whole situation tbh.

I can offer my intellectual support and love but I can't offer a royal dicking like a dog can.

Was so strange for me. Like wtf am I supposed to say/do
That's why I hate walking a dog.It gets you in a lot of social situations that turn very awkward for me.Especially when the dog meets some other dog. :feelstastyman:

Should have kicked them in their faces.

you should train those dogs to attack on command
then when these whores come by again, unleash them onto them

You shouldve let the whores follow the dogs into a secluded are so you could Eat Rice with them

The dogpill will make us worthless in the SMV.

We are all mogged by dogs tbh

And my retarded roastie cousin have said week ago when she was visiting us "Just buy a dog you could meet your girlfriend that way!" Teee fucking heeee :feelspuke::feelstastyman:
Image result for resident evil 5 dogs
mogs me tbh

And my retarded roastie cousin have said week ago when she was visiting us "Just buy a dog you could meet your girlfriend that way!" Teee fucking heeee :feelspuke::feelstastyman:
Image result for resident evil 5 dogs
mogs me tbh
Irl only the dog will be finding a gf. While you get cucked by your own dog