Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Dogpill at my swamp?! Women with dogs

• Thread starter Deleted member 39748
  • Start date
Deleted member 39748

Deleted member 39748

Self-banned
-
I have been going to a swamp a lot lately. It's a large swampy area with dirt roads on a flat ground with sparse trees here and there and a view for kilometers. As it is a very large area you used to be able to walk around with no person in sight but that has changed in recent times. I see a lot of women these days there. I would say that as many as 80% of visitors are lone women....and their large dogs.

Some walk to there with their large dogs, some ride bikes while their dogs run along them and many chose to take a long drive with their large dog in the back. It's funny because this used to be a place for poor young couples to have sex. They would park their car in a more remote area and have sex. Now almost all pairs I see is women and huge 50 kg heavy dogs.:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

It would go too far to say that they are all fucking their dogs but they are definetely replacing the company of men with dogs. Women chose to be vocels if they can't get a chad and spend their weekends driving their 60 kg great dane around instead of going on a date with a normie.

interesting story, pretty much nailed it except female "volcels" will still fuck on tinder, even if they refuse to enter relationships with normies

interesting story, pretty much nailed it except female "volcels" will still fuck on tinder, even if they refuse to enter relationships with normies
Yeah they still have sex but less than if they were in a constant relationship so tehnically they are part-vocels.

Make sure you bring a HQ camera with you...

And be sure to wear natural earth tone colors.