Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DOGGOO DOGGGERINO PUPPERINO

sometimes i praise muzzies for being dogpilled, imagine being ethnic muzzie and disliking or ( at least ) not caring about dogs kek

Foids need to stop putting peanut butter on their pussy to attract doggos

dogs are filthy

Dogs shit and no one wipes theyre asses so its left dangling out of theyre bootyhole

"The pure authentic Islam of the revival, which recognises practical jihad as a duty, is the only force that is capable of fighting and destroying the dishonour, the arrogance, the materialism of the West ... For the West, nothing is sacred, except perhaps Zionists, Zionism, the hoax of the so-called Holocaust, and the idols which the West and its lackeys worship, or pretend to worship, such as democracy... Jihad is our duty. If nationalists, or some of them, desire to aid us, to help us, they can do the right thing, the honourable thing, and convert, revert, to Islam — accepting the superiority of Islam over and above each and every way of the West."

Ngl I thought this post was going to be gorebait

blah blah didnt read
fuck dogs

Not the heckin pupperino

Fuck dogs nasty creatures

I'm not reading all that shit but women fuck dogs & use them for free post birth abortion & gofundme freebies.

@MiSKiRaT
They knew about dogpill from the get go