Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dog vs woman

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
dog:
loves you no matter what you look like
is beautiful and cute
will marry you
always happy to see you

woman:
hates you because of how you look and how much you make
hates that you exist
will gaslight you
disrespectful
thinks you are less than dirt

dog > woman

dogs shit on the ground of my house and takes a ton of money to take care of i can't afford to live with a fucking dog

Dogs would eat you alive if they weren't castrated made into domestic animals; this purification bullshit actually applies to no living being

Even when I see a plant I'm like, "Why the fuck are you growing, my balcony is on the fucking 2nd floor stop growing you tall idiot", people should stop trying to strip plants off their responsibilities (as a joke)

Between a dog and an incel, one fucks women while the other doesn't.
Guess which one. :waitwhat:

I clicked expecting either a woman getting fucked by a dog or a woman getting her face bitten off by a dog. Kinda disappointed tbh :cryfeels:

I clicked expecting either a woman getting fucked by a dog or a woman getting her face bitten off by a dog. Kinda disappointed tbh :cryfeels:
I'm pretty sure you can find these videos everywhere

Im a cool cat and you are not

We are not the same

Dogs are best of best

Dogs are ideal if you live isolated in the mountains. Since apart from helping you hunt, they protect the home (and keep you company so you don't talk to Wilsooon). But that's it. In short, it is more useful than a woman. The woman will complain all time about everything.

@Mentally lost cel

Dogs are evil and will torture and kill your for fun

Dogs are ideal if you live isolated in the mountains. Since apart from helping you hunt, they protect the home (and keep you company so you don't talk to Wilsooon). But that's it. In short, it is more useful than a woman. The woman will complain all time about everything.
No